Back after 13 weeks off !

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Morning,

I'm starting back after 13 weeks off. The first time around I did the diet for 9 weeks and lost a total of 2st 11lbs. I've gained 11lbs in the 13 weeks but to be honest, I've been eating what I've wanted :sigh: so it's no suprise. I've also had a fortnight's holiday in Italy where I ate and drank what I wanted but I'm back to get in control again.

I'm doing this mainly as my new wardrobe is getting tight on me and I bought some lovely clothes that I am determined to get back into again.

I did a half hearted attempt about 8 weeks ago but knew deep down I wouldn't stick to it as was going on holiday.

But today - I am focused. I don't have any nights out for a few weeks which makes it easier.

Good luck to everyone else.

well come back im second time rounder too so we can do it together!! goodluck with your weight loss x

Thanks for this.

Just had my first vanilla shake and felt really good about it. Tasted much better than I thought it would !

Going to do it all on shakes this time I think whereas before I aways had a soup at dinnertime.

Welcome back 13lb in 13 weeks is not bad, you,ll have that shifted in a couple of weeks easy, good luck

Welcome back and best of luck with LT, you've done it before so I'm sure you can do it again!

Go for it!

Welcome back! Sure you will get your weight back down again in no time at especially if you are focussed and determined!

Good luck.

welcome back and good luck!

welcome back cru - it wont take long for you to shift them 11lbs stay strong, you've done it once you can do it again :D

Thanks everyone. Have a stoating headache at the moment but haven't had my "lunch" yet !

Off to have it now

Thanks everyone. Have a stoating headache at the moment but haven't had my "lunch" yet !

Off to have it now

Oh Cruiks, I havent heard that word "stoating" for YEARS!!!! Made me go all nostalgic being Scottish too !! Which part of Scotland you from?

The headaches go as soon as you get into ketosis, but REMEMBER keep drinking the water, it does help enormously.

Still have the headache. Am about to have "dinner" at the moment and a big glass of water.

Scotsmist - I live near Edinburgh.

Am about to have hot chocolate to get me ready for sleep ! Night

Good Luck! x

good luck im a restarter to! started today just wanna lose another stone xx

Back