Back after 2 months off :)

Nette

Hello everyone!!!

Had a couple months off after losing 2st 9lb in 9 weeks doing SS+. Been back to my CDC this week and I've out on 7 lbs which I didn't think was too bad! So now to get the last 2 stone off....

How's everyone getting on? Anyone still here from a couple of months ago?

xxx

Good for you for coming back and 7lb isnt too bad a gain , well done. did you follow all the steps to maintain ?

Ive just started my journey, day 4.

Welcome back Nette!!
Well done for only putting 7 lbs on thats fab
I'm still going but had a break over xmas for 2 weeks, was back on it on 2nd jan thou - now lost just over 4 stone, its harder after a break but after the first week back its ok again !

I did CWP for a month before my op in October and lost 2 stone and have only put 7lb on to! And i didn't put that back on until xmas....was quite pleased with that tbh =) x

wb Nette!

Hi Everyone :) Good to see how well you are all doing!! Spangles you are my hero lol!! SS'd over Christmas OMG that is amazing!!! Seeing how far you've all come is making me wish I didnt take a break...

My first weigh in is Thursday. Thought I'd do step 2 or 3 this time but I'm struggling, think I need to get in ketosis so SS+ the last 2 days.

xxx

:D

ahh, but did you enjoy your break?

Back