Back after 2 weeks break

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by zerotohero?, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone

I had a week of lipotrim down and had lost 9 pound and then everything just fell apart :break_diet:
    My grandad passed away and I was very close to him so have been very down about it and I ended upcoming off lipotrim for the last week and a half. I had to cancel my babys christening and have spent the time trying to rearrange it around everyone elses schedule - got really pissed off about this and just booked it andtold them the date. If they want to be there they will. Think my inner ***** broke free:p

Weighed myself this morning and I have put back on 5 pounds.:mad:

However I am trying to be positive about this as obviously lipotrim is a big mental thing as well and in all fairness I just wasnt in the right mind set. Also weight gain could have been worse - it could have been the whole 9 pound.

Have my mind set on tomorrow as a fresh start on it. My aim is 4 stone (56pounds).

I am getting married in April and want to get down to target for December so I can start dress hunting.

So Im kind of looking forward to tomorrow now -after all tomorrow is another day:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.