Back after 2 weeks break

zerotohero?

Hi everyone

I had a week of lipotrim down and had lost 9 pound and then everything just fell apart :break_diet:
My grandad passed away and I was very close to him so have been very down about it and I ended upcoming off lipotrim for the last week and a half. I had to cancel my babys christening and have spent the time trying to rearrange it around everyone elses schedule - got really pissed off about this and just booked it andtold them the date. If they want to be there they will. Think my inner ***** broke free:p

Weighed myself this morning and I have put back on 5 pounds.:mad:

However I am trying to be positive about this as obviously lipotrim is a big mental thing as well and in all fairness I just wasnt in the right mind set. Also weight gain could have been worse - it could have been the whole 9 pound.

Have my mind set on tomorrow as a fresh start on it. My aim is 4 stone (56pounds).

I am getting married in April and want to get down to target for December so I can start dress hunting.

So Im kind of looking forward to tomorrow now -after all tomorrow is another day:D

Back