Step 1 Sole Source back after 3 years :) cant wait feel gd looking for slimming buddies begin new year!!

lisa7982

Hi ladies & gents

I have been on ca,bridge diet ss before and done really well nearly 3 stone lost4 years ago. Since then ive gained back over a stone after stopping smoking in june this year yay go me !!!! Only as we All know when u give up Cigs the weight jus piles on, i feel im over the hurdle of quitting cigs i now need to concentrate on me and get my figure and confidence back Im actually really excited about but remember how difficult it is to stick to what do u all do to keep you going and making shakes ect More interesting i used to make crisps from the chilli soups lol Xx

Wish me luck folks xx

Attached pics of me before weight loss previously at my heaviest and me now after gaining over a stone

You still look great! Welcome back! I started again yesterday. I have 3 stone to lose. I did it last year for a week & lost about half a stone but ended up in hospital (not related to the diet) & had to stop, but with 3 weeks until my 22nd birthday Id like to be able to see a small difference before then!! Good luck :D xxx

Hi, you look great from your photo's and goodluck with getting back onto it! I am starting also again today my second time around, I have decided to post this time around as when I joined last time I just read other peoples posts! I am hoping that this will help me to chat to others who are starting about the same time.

Good luck
Theresa

You still look great! Welcome back! I started again yesterday. I have 3 stone to lose. I did it last year for a week & lost about half a stone but ended up in hospital (not related to the diet) & had to stop, but with 3 weeks until my 22nd birthday Id like to be able to see a small difference before then!! Good luck :D xxx

Aww thanks Sophie hun , I'm sure. Will be a smaller u in 3 weeks for ur birthday no worries :) u must post pics of your progress :) xx

You look great ! Wish I could quit the cigs !!!

Mahz , it has been dam hard hun , but sumit has to give im not paying £7 for a pack of cigs financially i see a huge difference but as expected the weight has piled on tbh not as much as some people i know who have quit my mum gained 2 stone in around 8 months but i feel i need to tackle weight now as starting to eat alot of rubbish again and will be 14stone again in no time at all at this rate x

Good luck to us all :) look forward to hearing and seeing everyones progress i cant wait to start tomorrow xx

Hi, you look great from your photo's and goodluck with getting back onto it! I am starting also again today my second time around, I have decided to post this time around as when I joined last time I just read other peoples posts! I am hoping that this will help me to chat to others who are starting about the same time.

Good luck
Theresa

Hi Theresa
Thanks so much xx im weighting at 11st 10just now so a stone and a half heavier than when i left cambridge 4 years ago xx
I will be honest this site is what kept me sane last time , oh yes definitely post let support one another nothing better im not telling many people about the diet im on so this place will be my secret place to vent and shout and scream when i need to lol xx

Good luck hun you can do it xx

Hi Lisa I did Cambridge last year in Jan I had been doing WW and Slimming world and had lost a lot of weight I then went onto Cambridge ion 18th Jan last year and lost another three stone taking me up to 7 stone lost. As I said I have put on 23lb so have come back to Cambridge as I am determind not to be fat again! I weighted in last Wed night at 13stone 5 1/2 lb which was 23lb heavier than when I stopped in May when I weighted 11stone 10lb. I was hoping to get to 11stone but had quite a few social occasions so came off cambridge and thought that I would try to maintain my weight! I did this for most of the year but around September started to put it back on hence the 23lb extra! THis time I am hoping to get down to 11stone which for my 5ft 8ins height I would be very happy with!

I hope you had a good weekend

Good Luck you can do this and so can I xx

hi i used to do cambridge and have started slim and save a week ago does anyone have a low weight loss first week when they re start ?? i have only lost 4lb in the first week wondered if its cause i am re sarting and done it before?? or if its something to do with me being on my period any help would be great feeling unhappy with loss.. but great going everyone else and good luck x

hi i used to do cambridge and have started slim and save a week ago does anyone have a low weight loss first week when they re start ?? i have only lost 4lb in the first week wondered if its cause i am re sarting and done it before?? or if its something to do with me being on my period any help would be great feeling unhappy with loss.. but great going everyone else and good luck x

Hi I was on Slimming World last Jan and had lost 3 1/2 stone and then went onto CD and only lost 5lb my first week and then either 2 or 3lb a week. I am not sure if this was normal but I am hoping this time when I weigh in on Wed my first weigh in that it might be different as I was being really naughty especially over Christmas! I suppose I will have to wait and see. I think we are all different and lose at different rates!

Good luck x

Hi thats helpful thanks least i am not ab normal ha just so annoying when normally first week is my fav week as biggest loss oh well x

Hi I know what you mean I am getting weighed tonight and am hoping I have a bigger loss tonight as I was really not eating well as was a bit of a piggy over Nov Dec and especially at Christmas, I really hope that I loss at least 7lb it has been so much harder this time around! I get weighed tonight at 7pm, I will let you know how I do!

Good luck and keep at it x

Hope u get on ok good luck what ever ur loss is is better than a gain xx

Hi to all. I did CWP 3.5 years ago, after I gave birth to my second child. I did it for 2.5 months and I lost 3 stones. I stopped because I needed a break and never managed to get back on track. After put all the weight back, I have decided to start again. I am here because I need encouragement and motivation. I started on Monday 28th of Jan.

PS. @LISA7982 How did you make the crisps from the soups?

Hi to all. I did CWP 3.5 years ago, after I gave birth to my second child. I did it for 2.5 months and I lost 3 stones. I stopped because I needed a break and never managed to get back on track. After put all the weight back, I have decided to start again. I am here because I need encouragement and motivation. I started on Monday 28th of Jan.

PS. @LISA7982 How did you make the crisps from the soups?

Hi anastazia

I used the chilli sachets and i would add a little water and mix up like a purée then u get-parchment paper and just get a spoon and do nice thin round layers onto the parchment then microwave for between 1 min n 1.20 it takes a few attempts to get it right ;) good luck hun come to right place for support xx

Thank you Lisa. I look forward trying them out.
xxxxxx

Back