BACK......after extended holiday :) :)

LilyPotter

Silver Member
Hello Everyone :) :)

Hope you are all well!! Well after the two most amazing weeks in KOS, I found it very hard to get back on the diet. So I decided to take a break for 3 weeks. Whilst away, I gained 6lbs and managed to maintain my weight for the last 3 weeks. However, tomorrow is the day that I'm getting back on the wagon to continue my journey to my initial goal of 12 stone.

Actually looking forward to getting back on it properly and seeing more more weight melt away! So what have a I missed?? Much Love to you All xxxxxxx

Day 1 of restart done and dusted and all good :) Next weigh in on 19 June Xxx

I have just under 3 stone to lose. Lost 4 stone in first 4 months of the year - so hoping to be at my target by the end of the year. How about you? Xxx

Evening all! How is everyone?

Well I'm on day 4 of the restart and I'm actually now getting back into it :) trying to avoid the scales but it's soooo tempting!! I am hoping that this week gives me a boost in getting the next 2 stone off.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend :) :) xxxx

Thank you my lovely!! It's really good to be back. I do think that my diary really helped with keeping me in check before so I must make sure I check in regularly. I have missed you all xxx

Congrats for getting back on the wagon :) :)

Found ya hunni! So proud of ya for getting back on, we have same target, never realised that before lol how much do u weigh now? We can do it hun!!!

Found ya hunni! So proud of ya for getting back on, we have same target, never realised that before lol how much do u weigh now? We can do it hun!!!

Had a sneaky peak this morning at the scales and I am currently 14.4. Got 4 days till weigh in and would like a couple more pounds off by then if possible. I'm having some chicken today as I feels bit faint today but I'm not straying from chicken!!! How are you getting on today? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Had a sneaky peak this morning at the scales and I am currently 14.4. Got 4 days till weigh in and would like a couple more pounds off by then if possible. I'm having some chicken today as I feels bit faint today but I'm not straying from chicken!!! How are you getting on today? Xxx

Oooh I can't wait to be 14.4 lol u are doing great! I am having chicken tonight as well, always do on a sat as I keeps me in check! Day of housework oh the joys!!!

Oooh I can't wait to be 14.4 lol u are doing great! I am having chicken tonight as well, always do on a sat as I keeps me in check! Day of housework oh the joys!!!

I think there is something wrong with me.....I have stuck to the diet but put on weight!!!!!!!! I'm now 14.6???? :( weigh in tomorrow.

How u getting on? Xxx

Could be water and stop getting on the scales lol all will be fine, gd luck tomorrow let us know how you get on! All gd here today weekdays are easy for me as so busy!

Yeah will definatley check in after weigh in. I think I need to get hubby to hide the scales, I'm becoming obsessed!
must admit, I agree about weekdays, so much easier to stick to as so busy at work! Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Yeah will definatley check in after weigh in. I think I need to get hubby to hide the scales, I'm becoming obsessed!
must admit, I agree about weekdays, so much easier to stick to as so busy at work! Xxx

Deffo get him to hide them, I don't go on mine anymore as it drove me nuts lol

6lbs off this week :) Back on Track!!! Xxx

LilyPotter said:
6lbs off this week :) Back on Track!!! Xxx

Woohoo u go girl, that's fab well done :)

Afternoon everyone. How are you all?
Been a traumatic week for me, in and out of hospital with a horrific virus! I give up, my immune system is appalling!
anyone else weighed in this week? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Afternoon everyone. How are you all?
Been a traumatic week for me, in and out of hospital with a horrific virus! I give up, my immune system is appalling!
anyone else weighed in this week? Xxx

Ahh you ok? U poor poor thing how are u now?

Back