Back again 2.5 yrs later

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Hi Lipotrimmers, I lost 17kg (~37lb) in Summer 2008. LT really works! However, I got careless in eating and have now put half of it back on again -aarrgghh!!
Well, I need to get it off so I'm back again. I plan to start on Weds 2nd Feb 2011. I've been reading LT posts and getting inspired. I know the early days are hard but it ends up to be so worth it. I look forward to sharing my journey with my fellow LTers!

Welcome back and good luck with round 2!! x

Thanks Claire, I'm 48hrs away from the start line! (looking forward to saying I'm 48hrs from the finish line -which I will be, by God's grace, at the end of March).
My battle plan: 2 months on LT TFR, 2 dress sizes down, lose 12kg (2 stone?), BMI down from 26 to 22, body fat from ~40% to max 33%, stick with it, post on forum, read on forum, remind self of goals, lean on my Lord for strength, have another glass of water, get my size 12s on standby, exercise, read and post on forum, get my Wii fit to tell me how I'm reaching my goals, read and post on forum, etc,etc.
Ha, lovin' it already!

You seem very focused! think i could learn a lesson from u:) hope all goes well x

Back