Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back again, almost there....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by j.e.g, 14 July 2010 Social URL.

1. j.e.g

j.e.g Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Hi all

I have been on LT on and off for the last couple of months.
    So far I have lost 35lb:)
    As well as LT I have also done Celebrity slim on weeks that I have had do's on.
    I have had a break for a couple of weeks so I am back on LT as I can see light at the end of the tunel now.
    I have 3 weeks till I go away on our family holiday to spain and want to get as much off as I can.
    Ive come back to the forum to read all the success stories again and to get support through the next 3 weeks.
    I am currently on day 3 and remember this feeling all to well. I am feeling very hungry today but I know that in the next couple of days I will go into ketosis and know that the last few days will all have been worth it:) I just need to get into it;)

Looking forward to reading all the great success stories.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catthin

Catthin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    diet chef
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.
    How are you getting on.
    Take care
    Cathy

4. j.e.g

j.e.g Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Found last week very hard to get back on the LT train, so to speak. But well worth it as I have lost 9lb. :) Loving reading the success stories on here, they REALLY do help dont they!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.