Total Solution back again :) but feeling positive ....

So annoying :/ still no one else to blame but myself ... I'm going to stay 100% today and it will soon drop off .... Have a good day minis x

Thanks Kaye x I'm back on track and although I put on 4.5lb :( I have lost 3lb in one day and hope I lose the rest today... Just goes to show its just water x

How are you doing ?

Had my coil changed today so feeling sore and poorly so I'm going to have an omelette I think ... Ws planned days are better for me :)

Good luck Tulip, you can do it, I am doing ws too, I just can't face the thought of only shakes/bars all day, that meal in the evening is the only thing that keeps me going haha!!
Also I don't want my little boy to not see me eating when we have our meal together and start thinking my freaky life is an acceptable way to live--I want him to have a healthy approach to food an d hopefully no food issues, which is partly why I really need to lose this weight once and for all and then keep it off FOREVER!!
I hope you manage to get back into ketosis and stay strong, it will be so worth it in the long run :)

Ps forgot to say that I just did working solution for a week and even had a little wine (and when I say a little I clearly mean a generous half a bottle!) and a meal at the pub and I still managed to lose 6.5lbs, so not as good as the results seen on to but still a hell of a step n the right direction (i.e. the direction that leads me away from this big butt)
Hang in there :)

Underthesea said:
Ps forgot to say that I just did working solution for a week and even had a little wine (and when I say a little I clearly mean a generous half a bottle!) and a meal at the pub and I still managed to lose 6.5lbs, so not as good as the results seen on to but still a hell of a step n the right direction (i.e. the direction that leads me away from this big butt)
Hang in there :)

Hi

I think your right about your little one it's so hard modelling good behaviour and attitudes x I always buckle at the weekend so might try to do ts midweek and planned ws at weekends ...

Take care hope all goes well for you too :)

hey tulip i think your right about having ws days planned. my heart palpatations were getting out of hand yday so i ate some fish and vegtables and they went away so i think ill be doing that every week the night before i WI. i feel so much stronger today because of it :) did u manage to shake off that extra u gained? hope ur okay xx :) x

Back