Back again but question about starting while on night shift

Ti@ra-M@ker

Hi,
Hubby and I are starting again today.We did attempt a restart before xmas but social occasions and all that xmas food got in the way so here we go again. I have a question though. Hubby is on day one of CD but day one of 4 days of night shift too. He has a lie in today but is up and about most of the day then obviously working tonight. It seems like a long time to go with little in the way of nourishment. Should he eat normally today and then think of day 1 as being tonight when he's at work? or have extra packs? Otherwise I can see him trying not to eat a thing through the day so that he has his packs for night but that means he'll have gone 24hours without eating before starting CD. He manages CD fine while he's on night shift normally but with it being day 1 it might be difficult.

Dancing Thanks.We'll see what he thinks once he gets up. He works 12hours on his night shift so he doesn't get home till 7am tomorrow morning so it's a really long stint.

Good luck with your restart today too.

Tx

although i'm not doing CD any more, i did do it whilst working nights. I do regular nights, Tues being my 1st of 3. This is how i spaced mine out.
One first working night i would have a day like this
1st one as late as poss (about 10.30 in my case)
2nd one about 3pm
3rd one about 7.30 pm
off to work, then at work ie day 2
1st one about 1am
2nd one about 5.30am
home, sleep
3rd one about 7pm
have boulion in between (feels like an extra soup ;))
hope this helps
xx

Pandora, Thanks. That seems reasonable. He also get an extra pack too which should make it easier. Thanks for your help.
Tx

Hello, I work nightshifts, not long finished in fact and they are 12 hour shifts. I just work on the principal that midnight to midnight is a day, well, it is but I have two packs between midnight and bed and then two packs between getting up and midnight. Same with my water. Worked for me for over six months and I never felt hungry or in desperate need of a pack.

Back