Back again ... but this time I'll do it!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by thinksize12, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. thinksize12

thinksize12 Member

Hello all,
    I've been back reading posts for a few days, hoping to be inspired and I think you've done it!
    So I'm armed with stevem's spreadshets and I'm up for guzzling together in the olympic sized swimming pool, all I need is to know that you're all there with me and for you'll to know that I'm here for you too .... ahhhh!
    I've sort of been here before - started with lighterlife eighteen months ago, lost 4.5 stone and have put just over half of that back on. The thing is, I know I can be back there for my summer hols - I just need to want it enough!
    I've tried to re-start so many times, both with lighterlife and cambridge!
    I want this to be it now .....
    Wish me luck!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Good luck on your re-start hun x x x
  4. Henry1cat

Henry1cat Member

This all sounds very familiar - I too lost weight with LL last year, nearly five stone but I left when I had half a stone to go. Since then I have also managed to gain another stone and a half so now need to lose 28lbs. I have been trying with LL and Cambridge too but today is the last restart.

Good luck with your journey we can do it!
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with your restart :)

becky x
  6. Steph

Steph Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Good luck with your restart, I did Cambridge last year and have also put half the weight back I restarted yesterday, you can do it and we're all here to support you :)
  7. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back and good luck with your new start:)
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome - and good luck with restart .. keep updating on here to motivate and keep yourself focused.
  9. Little Miss Cambridge

Little Miss Cambridge Member

Hi there, Im a re-starter too. I lost nearly 5 stone on CD last half of 2007 but gained back just over half since then. I re-started a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to say well done for coming back to the diet and if you need a buddy you know where I am (Im a Cambridge Diet Counsellor in the Closet, lol)

10. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

good luck with your re start x
  11. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck on your restart hunni!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.