• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back again ... but this time I'll do it!

Hello all,
I've been back reading posts for a few days, hoping to be inspired and I think you've done it!
So I'm armed with stevem's spreadshets and I'm up for guzzling together in the olympic sized swimming pool, all I need is to know that you're all there with me and for you'll to know that I'm here for you too .... ahhhh!
I've sort of been here before - started with lighterlife eighteen months ago, lost 4.5 stone and have put just over half of that back on. The thing is, I know I can be back there for my summer hols - I just need to want it enough!
I've tried to re-start so many times, both with lighterlife and cambridge!
I want this to be it now .....
Wish me luck!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
This all sounds very familiar - I too lost weight with LL last year, nearly five stone but I left when I had half a stone to go. Since then I have also managed to gain another stone and a half so now need to lose 28lbs. I have been trying with LL and Cambridge too but today is the last restart.

Good luck with your journey we can do it!

Good luck with your restart, I did Cambridge last year and have also put half the weight back I restarted yesterday, you can do it and we're all here to support you :)

Silver Member
Welcome back and good luck with your new start:)
Hi there, Im a re-starter too. I lost nearly 5 stone on CD last half of 2007 but gained back just over half since then. I re-started a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to say well done for coming back to the diet and if you need a buddy you know where I am (Im a Cambridge Diet Counsellor in the Closet, lol)