Back... again - food diary

Hi I'm here to suscribe. Hope ur weight in goes well tomorrow. I'm on my 2nd wk of slimming world n cut out all crisps n choc etc but find my weight loss very slow compared to other diets. I'm trying to eat as much fruit n veg as I can to boost it but not sure if it's the diet for me. Ur menus sound lovely tho

Hi

No I don't have a diary. Was my weigh in tonight n lost 1lb n half I hoped for more as really sticking with it. Any ideas how to boost it. 4lb off that's brilliant. big well done x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks :) I'm no expert! From reading different threads on here I'd say loads of super free, be extra careful for measuring syns and healthy extras, water and a bit of exercise. I've been drinking green tea with lemon this
Week not sure if that's helped. Your loss is great too it's all better off than on :)

WEEK 2
Thursday 26th June 2013

Aiming for a 3lb loss this week to get my half stone. Missed a couple of days of the shred so going to have to get back on track tomorrow! Might try and fit it in before bed tonight if I have the energy!!

Breakfast: lemon yoghurt and berries (0.5 syn)
Lunch: toast and scrambled egg (HEXB)
Dinner: lemon chicken and egg fried rice from taste of asia (4 syns)
HEXA-milk for teas
Syns- yoghurt, dinner and quavers (4.5) total syns: 9

Friday 27th June

Breakfast - turkey rasher bun (hexb)
Lunch - spag Bol
Dinner - chilli, rice, sweet potato wedges, ww nachos (4 syns)
Syns - choc 3.5
Total syns 7.5

Saturday 28th June
Breakfast: wholemeal roll (hexb) bacon, 1 tbsp brown sauce (1)
Lunch: Roast pork, micro chips (3.5)
Dinner: lemon chicken and rice (2 syns)
Syns: quavers (4.5)
total syns: 11

image-1050243835.jpg

Lemon chicken

Sunday 29th June

Almost end of school... yay. Feeling quite happy this morning.

Breakfast: yoghurt and fruit, sugar free juice
Lunch: toast (hexb) turkey rashers, mushrooms, juice
Dinner: chicken tikka, home made bahjis (need to syn cornflour...) boiled rice, cucumber dip
Syns: probably quavers for casualty (4.5)

Hi. I'm good thanks had pretty uneventful weekend trying to b good so hope to have a lost this wk Fingers crossed.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Monday 30th June

Breakfast - fat free yogurt and fruit
Snack - lean bacon
Lunch - chicken tikka salad and pitta (hexb)
Dinner - turkey kebabs, salad and sw chips with dip.
Syns - quavers 4.5

Tuesday 1st July - weigh in tmoro!

Breakfast - yoghurt and fruit
Lunch - turkey salad pitta (hexb)
Dinner - burger salad sw fries cheese (hexa)

Here to subscribe :D goodluck on your journey, the link to my food diary is on my signature!! :D ... if you dont mind me asking what consists of the 30 day shred? please and thanks :D xxx

Back