Back again for 2015. Last time.

How stupid was I.
I ended up with pizza, nachos, cookies and ice cream. Needless to say I put a big dent in my weightloss and I'm going to be spending the rest of the week trying to get it back. So mad with myself. Need a kick us the bottom please people. I know what I'm like. It's dangerous now. I could go down the route of going back. I woke up and thought about having ice cream for breakfast. No no no no no. I am not wasting everything I have done, don't think I'll get my stone this week now x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7 - done
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 16st 12.4

I've put on 3.6lb since Thursday. I have 4 days to get it off and more if I want a loss this week.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Hi camplestar,
catching up with your diary. Looks like some great goals youVe set and definitely acheivable if you continue to lose steadily as you have been.
get rid of any ice cream you have left over!!! I've cream for breakfast.. Noooooooo!!!
Youve been doin so well - not sure what plan you're doing, but sit down and plan your meals for the next couple of days and stick to it rigidly. There IS time to pull it back this week and make sure you continue to progress.

youre so brave starting up and business, and Echo what others have said that your doing all the right things to promote.
im sure it will come, and as you said - these things are word of mouth. Have you thought of a group on offer to get things going?? Sounds like you need people in the door. Don't worry if someone is better at tap than you - tuition and teaching is about helping them to improve, and giving the challenging routines or excercises to do. I don't think you necessarily need to be better than them to give them a great experience x Have faith in your teaching abilities x

keep going camplestar. You're doing so great xxxx

Hi camplestar,
catching up with your diary. Looks like some great goals youVe set and definitely acheivable if you continue to lose steadily as you have been.
get rid of any ice cream you have left over!!! I've cream for breakfast.. Noooooooo!!!
Youve been doin so well - not sure what plan you're doing, but sit down and plan your meals for the next couple of days and stick to it rigidly. There IS time to pull it back this week and make sure you continue to progress.

youre so brave starting up and business, and Echo what others have said that your doing all the right things to promote.
im sure it will come, and as you said - these things are word of mouth. Have you thought of a group on offer to get things going?? Sounds like you need people in the door. Don't worry if someone is better at tap than you - tuition and teaching is about helping them to improve, and giving the challenging routines or excercises to do. I don't think you necessarily need to be better than them to give them a great experience x Have faith in your teaching abilities x

keep going camplestar. You're doing so great xxxx

Hey thanks bigbear.

Fingers crossed I reach my goals. Gonna give the ice cream to my brother. Best men in the world Ben and jerrys. I did avoid eating it for breakfast. I'm shaking it, so 2 shakes a day then a healthy meal. All my meals are cooked in the freezer. It annoys me how much money I spent on pizza last night too. What a waste of money. Thinking of joining the gym today.

My business is scaring me. It's not going off as it should. Group on is a great idea thanks. I shall look into that tonight. Think I will be there on my own again all day so I'll think of something to do for tap.

You have really given me a boost. Thank you xxx

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

hi star
have you thought about putting another advert in the paper and flyers love in drs surgery and playgroups and schools love you could always do 1 for the older side the dancing for fitness that would really boost your business if you can afford have so many lessons at a certain cost as people do not have much spare money at the moment just a idea lovely x x

His is stupid. Another .4 on over night. I'm on the verge of giving up. Help.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Keep going Hun. Ups and downs, our bodies are rubbish and annoying, but if you stick to plan you will be rewarded in the end.

you can do it, we are all here to support you all the way xxxxxxxxxx

It's not weight that you're putting on overnight, it's natural body fluctuations. You have to be consistant for a period of time for there to be losses, as when you do extra movement (the dancing etc) the body fills with fluid for protection, or theres water retention from the pizza etc too. (as well as the going over of calories) . It WILL go down quicker than you think if you keep it up :)

Ok 4.4 on this week. Been really bad. Back on it today. It needs to come off. So disappointed in myself .

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Its ok, forget about it and keep moving. I have those + weeks too. Sometimes I cannot stop myself from eating everything I can reach to, but that does not mean I have failed. Nor did you - you only starting of your journey, and dont forget you were feeling little unwell too. Always when Im not well I want comfort food - so dont be to hard to yourself.
Start again , you have lost some weight already. How much in total have you lost for this short period of time ? Over 2 stones , right ? Thats huge amount - so only thing you must do is smile, forgive and keep going - you can do it. Nothing will be on your way, one day at the time and you will be there in no time.

I agree with Moo. Draw a line and mean it and keep moving forward. Looking back does nothing - it only makes you feel depressed and like you've failed when you haven't!. Failure would be giving up and just putting it all back on and more.

Ok, I'm back with it. Was just leaving work to go to the shop and buy crap. On the way out I had 2 management tell me that I've lost weight and look good. Gave me a huge boost so I'm at home with my shake. Head in the game. Ready for joining the gym x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

you can do it!! :) Good luck with your journey :) xx

Compliments are brilliant aren't they - other people notice the changes much more than we do, I think! Well done on the focus.

2 days back on track. Didn't manage my January targets but I'm back and ready for February. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Well done Girl. Its not a race , my experience tells that you cant lose weight when you not ready for it. You are ready - I can see it in your posts, just you had some hard time in between. Glad to see you back and going. Good luck in February

Back