Back again for 2015. Last time.

Hey Hun, I didn't have the January I wanted either, but am now back on the losses and feelin hopeful for Feb and the rest if the year. Everyone is right, this is about the longer term and you're doing great xxxx

whats the shakes you're using?? Being a rep you could make a difference to so many people. Sounds like a great opportunity x

Yeah I'm back on it. Went out for dinner today to the worst place ever so I ate my sausages. Half my chips and half my egg.

I've been doing juice plus and apparently because im doing so well she would like me to be a rep. Would love to help others and I know I would have to be on track myself to support others x

Camplestar, I've just read your opening post and your issues sound so much like mine that it almost hurt to read it. We are virtually the same age (I'm 23), it's so reassuring to know there are other "young" dieters out there, if you know what I mean. And well... getting naked in front of a man is pretty much my #1 reason for doing all this, and I don't care if that sounds pathetic.

You have done so well so far. I would love to be weight loss buddies if I lived closer! Good luck with everything.

Amy.

Awww love which place was it? I can def recommend the Grosvenor if you're after pub style food - it is beautiful :)

Cample, might it to be a good idea to update your statistics? 18st is long gone by the sounds of things :p

Camplestar, I've just read your opening post and your issues sound so much like mine that it almost hurt to read it. We are virtually the same age (I'm 23), it's so reassuring to know there are other "young" dieters out there, if you know what I mean. And well... getting naked in front of a man is pretty much my #1 reason for doing all this, and I don't care if that sounds pathetic.

You have done so well so far. I would love to be weight loss buddies if I lived closer! Good luck with everything.

Amy.

Hey. It is the scariest thing in the world the man things. And I am very happy to be buddies on here x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7 - done
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 16st 12.4

Thanks PSP x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Ok so this is January

Lost. Total lost
Weight. 9.2lb. 2st 9
Boobs. 2''. 4"
Waist. 1". 5.5"
Belly. 1". 5"
Hips. 1". 3"
R thigh. 1". 3.5"
L thigh. 0.5". 3.5"
R arm 0.5". 1.5"
L arm 0.5". 1"

Not too bad. Had 2 good weeks and 2 bad weeks. Bring in February

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Smaller trousers on today. 2 sizes down and not actually tight. Size 20. Hoping for 14 by blackpool in April. May be too ambitious though x

8.2lb off this week. That is what I put back in and another 1lb, thank god for that. Back on track x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 16st 11.6

Hey guys. Just need a moan. You know the whole man thing. Well I've spent a fair bit of time with him recently and let's just say the more I see him the less I like him. To the point of I am very intolerant to him now. He really annoys me. But I've got this countdown to blackpool to spend the weekend with him and I really don't want to go or spend that time with him now. I don't like him

Don't go! Take control and nip it in the bud, for both of your sakes.

PS I live near blackpool and you aren't missing much at this time of year!

It's nog that, it's letting the other people down who I'm supposed to be going with.

I'm in a foul mood. Stupid. The stupid man has not text all day. We were supposed to be going to a friends tonight do I text asking and he was just like. Didn't think it was happening so I have other plans.

Lost 3 dance kids from my dance school to a competitor. And they are my best kids. I've put the work in then they are stolen.

Feeling very crap and do not want to do anything. Just so grumpy and it's stupid. It's a waste of time but can't snap myself out of it.

Hey guys. Basically wasted the last 5 weeks but haven't put on do back to 100% on track tomorrow. In the meantime I have made some before and after pics from August to now x
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424455917.604237.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424455936.584365.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424455957.017395.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424455973.384196.jpg

wow star you can tell straight away you lost loads of weight x x

Back