Back again for 2015. Last time.

I agree with Susie :) He sounds like the perfect person to have around to help you and an amazing influence :)

Ok I'm having an I hate my body morning. I'm moisturising every day to try and avoid saggy skin when I lose weight. But looked at myself in the mirror this morning thinking this is hideous. I look disgusting. How is this body going to change into something else. All of this skin and fat cannot just disappear? Where is it going to go. I really hate my body, how will anybody ever like me with this body. I've got quite good at covering it up with clothes on and felling ok at what I wear, but with no clothes on I have never seen something so disgusting.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 4.4

Ah Hun keep your chin up, you are so so young and the moisturising will have helped I promise. Now is the time to look online at before and afters, get some inspiration from others who's journey has completed. The human body is amazing. It's horrid looking at ones physical self, it's a shame we don't look at the inside to judge beauty. You are a healthy young women who sees the absolute best in people, you have been brave in addressing issues many of us have left a lot longer to address, one day at a time x

I really hope so. Scared to death about it.

So I had a good chat with mickey tonight. He really doesn't feel anything and is worried he will lose me as a friend. Then tells me how pretty I am and attractive. Just not the romantic feelings. Even to the point of he would like to have those feelings for me and knows I would make his life better. How stupidly annoying. Makes me feel really bad that I did that to a guy before. I'm beginning to believe that you need to learn to love what is good for you. I just pray it will change when I look good. But in the meantime I Think it's time to move on. Im not very good at letting go.

It will take time lovely, but just try and focus on yourself and your goals, and not dwell too much on meeting someone if you can - this is all about you! You CAN and WILL lose weight and be healthier and happier and more confident.

And when you're not even thinking about blokes or relationships, bam you will meet a great guy - it's amazing how often that happens.

Mickey sounds like a lovely guy and a really good friend to rely on, but it seems pretty clear to me that he just wants to have you in his life as a friend and not more - and there is nothing you can do to alter that - so why not do a little mantra or something, and see if that helps you change your feelings about him to just friends? Every night before you go to sleep say to yourself, "Mickey is a friend" three times. Then let your brain process that overnight, and I think it might help.

I'll give it a try. I know how he feels. I just wish it could change. He really is one of my best friends now. Felt down today because it was the launch of my dance school and I only had 4 people so he rang me up to make me smile. Just chatting for an hour.

Xxx

Hun we all been where you are and it is hard place to be. Mind and heart does not work together. It is hard to be a friend with someone who you love but who dont love you back.
Still, seems not only you care for him as a friend. He cares for you as an friend too and hes afraid of losing you.
And hun I know how hard it may be but then again we girls are not softies. We strong and if you are strong you can try to keep being friend with him. You may meet someone else tomorrow who can change your life but he can stay your friend for ever.
Try not to take hes compliments in romantic way if you can. Im sure he really thinks you pretty and wants you to know it.

No the other thing. Do not hate your body and dont worry about your skin so much. I promise you it will be fine.
I started at 25 st 3lb
Today I was 17st 6lb. I have lost 7st 10 in total. And yes my skin is not as prink as it was when I was 25 st but its not bad at all. I find myself very sexy and doable. So should you. Get yourself some sexy underwear that makes you happy. Or dress. Something that makes you feel beautiful. And love yourself. Your skin will be just fine. Keep using butter or cream and do some work out. Drink lot of water. Eat cottage cheese, eggs, beans - that too helps with your skin.
I was so scared when I started this journey almost year ago. Now the worry have gone and Im happy as ever.
I have some my before and now photos on my diary , you can go and give it a look. Maybe you will find some inspiration there.
Be brave hun and everything will go well.

Hun we all been where you are and it is hard place to be. Mind and heart does not work together. It is hard to be a friend with someone who you love but who dont love you back.
Still, seems not only you care for him as a friend. He cares for you as an friend too and hes afraid of losing you.
And hun I know how hard it may be but then again we girls are not softies. We strong and if you are strong you can try to keep being friend with him. You may meet someone else tomorrow who can change your life but he can stay your friend for ever.
Try not to take hes compliments in romantic way if you can. Im sure he really thinks you pretty and wants you to know it.

No the other thing. Do not hate your body and dont worry about your skin so much. I promise you it will be fine.
I started at 25 st 3lb
Today I was 17st 6lb. I have lost 7st 10 in total. And yes my skin is not as prink as it was when I was 25 st but its not bad at all. I find myself very sexy and doable. So should you. Get yourself some sexy underwear that makes you happy. Or dress. Something that makes you feel beautiful. And love yourself. Your skin will be just fine. Keep using butter or cream and do some work out. Drink lot of water. Eat cottage cheese, eggs, beans - that too helps with your skin.
I was so scared when I started this journey almost year ago. Now the worry have gone and Im happy as ever.
I have some my before and now photos on my diary , you can go and give it a look. Maybe you will find some inspiration there.
Be brave hun and everything will go well.

He does care. He rang me today for an hour because I was feeling deflated. Feeling really **** today. I started this week thinking I would have a house and I business by the end if it. Here I am at the end. No house and a major loss on my business. Anyway, he made me smile for a while. I know his compliments aren't romantic, just not used to having such compliments from a friend. He is just too nice for his own good. He had a guy come on to him the other because he is so nice.

Mickey is just a friend.
Mickey is just a friend.
Mickey is just a friend.

Thanks for the pep talk about skin. Makes me feel loads better knowing you have lost all that and still feel good about yourself. What is your diary called?

Thanks guys. Really xxx

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

The business will pick up hun, it takes a bit of time - I work in PR/marketing so could help with some ideas if you like?

Eg

- have you got posters up and around the place? Or flyers that you can put through the letterboxes of local people - start with a 1 mile radius (and get some fab exercise at the same time :D)
- ring the local paper (editorial, not sales) and think of an angle that will interest them - are you catering for youngster/older people/people with disabilities - get a testimonial from someone who comes. They might want you to place an ad as well but go with it if they promise to do a piece on you.
- you could write a little press release for the local paper(s)/radio station/etc - I can help you if you like?

Anyway you might have all that covered but I'm here if not. PM me.

Well hun , if you going to lose weight you should get use to compliments =) because people will keep saying how great you look =)
House will come, business will work out too. There is no rush, things will come in right time =) Believe and you will see

Ill put link to my diary here so you can find it. I have thinking when I reach my goal I have made for myself to be under 100 kg in march I will make new photos , to see how my skin looks. But its pretty good now too. Also I use cocoa butter too to help it stay in good shape.
http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/339634-moos-year-24-st-start-6-st-gone.html

The business will pick up hun, it takes a bit of time - I work in PR/marketing so could help with some ideas if you like?

Eg

- have you got posters up and around the place? Or flyers that you can put through the letterboxes of local people - start with a 1 mile radius (and get some fab exercise at the same time :D)
- ring the local paper (editorial, not sales) and think of an angle that will interest them - are you catering for youngster/older people/people with disabilities - get a testimonial from someone who comes. They might want you to place an ad as well but go with it if they promise to do a piece on you.
- you could write a little press release for the local paper(s)/radio station/etc - I can help you if you like?

Anyway you might have all that covered but I'm here if not. PM me.

Hey thank you so much.

I have sent out 1500 leaflets to schools. Constant adverts on Facebook. The paper did an article for me last week. Not sure where else to go. I know with a dance school a lot is word of mouth when it gets going. I am just extremely worried about the loss I'm making.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Well hun , if you going to lose weight you should get use to compliments =) because people will keep saying how great you look =)
House will come, business will work out too. There is no rush, things will come in right time =) Believe and you will see

Ill put link to my diary here so you can find it. I have thinking when I reach my goal I have made for myself to be under 100 kg in march I will make new photos , to see how my skin looks. But its pretty good now too. Also I use cocoa butter too to help it stay in good shape.
http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/339634-moos-year-24-st-start-6-st-gone.html

Compliments are very hard to take. I'll keep waiting for the other things. I just feel the need to move on. I'm using palmers cocoa butter. About to go and look at your diary x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

It sounds like you're doing all the right things - maybe think about a 3 for 2 offer back to the schools, and check out the local mumsnet and playgroups? And don't forget to get some nice high res pictures (but if they have under 16s you need to get consent, the schools will have a form you can use).

It will all pick up but it does take a bit of time, ride it through and you'll be busy in no time :)

And all your extra movement will be doing nothing but great things for your loss too! :) Xx

Thanks guys. Came back seriously thinking I should just pack it in tonight. I had 1 adult student and she is better at tap than me. 8 hours just to lose money. I'll give it a couple of weeks then I'll give up on Sundays for the time being I think.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Yeah it will be fine. That's my plan, focus on Saturday lessons xxx

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Woke up after lovely dreams. Always a good start to the day. I can't wait until weigh in day. I actually get excited. I weigh every morning so I know what is coming but I like to know I have lost this much this week. Feels like an achievement then.

My dream right now is to get under the 200lb weigh. Cannot wait for it to start with a number 1. I've got a long way to go before then (39lb) to be exact, but I can't wait.

Got a long day today. Teaching all day then teaching dance in market Rasen until 7 tonight.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

have a good day love x x x

Back