Back again! Motivation required!

calorie crusader

Gold Member
Well after two years of what can only be called pigging out, I've finally bit the bullet and got my act together....I'm back on weightwatchers and more importantly back on minimins! This site helped me sooo much last time round, there are so many brilliant people around so I'm back and raring to go!

A group of us in work have decided to hold our own weekly weigh in sessions where we'll pay £1 then donate the money to charity (an extra motivator!)

So here's to be a little slimmer by Christmas time and even slimmer for the summer!!

Jo :)

Thanks! Here's hoping!!

i too have been mucking about since august and i needed a major kick up the bum.I am on day 3 of the new plan and love evry minute of it so far so good.I am having an affair though with bananas that is!!!!!

Hope day 4 has been just as successful fat cat! I've had another good day and I'm actually quite looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, I've even managed to refrain from having a wee sneaky peak on the scales mid week!

Decided to make some of the diet coke cakes people have been talking about and they are in the oven as I type (smelling pretty good!!)

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Hope day 4 has been just as successful fat cat! I've had another good day and I'm actually quite looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, I've even managed to refrain from having a wee sneaky peak on the scales mid week!

Decided to make some of the diet coke cakes people have been talking about and they are in the oven as I type (smelling pretty good!!)

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Good luck for your WI tomorrow!

Last edited:
Here's hoping!!! :cross:

Thanks! Yeh keeps us all going! Well had wi today and I lost 3.5 lbs woo hoo!! I've decided I'm going to start up weight loss diary again to keep me motivated :)

Yay!!! Told ya!!! Well done ;-)

I, on the other hand STS :-( despite sticking with it. Not impressed but sticking with it. Keep up your good work Jo, xxx

Thanks Louisa and well done on your amazing loss so far!! :)

Back