Back again - no excuses!

skinnymini2be

Who was I kidding! I thought I'd lose some weight just on maintenance alone but unfortunately after a week or so the bad habits started to creep back in!
So here I am 3am and decision made - tomorrow I starry TFR and I am determined to see it through....again!
I've about 4 stone to lose which at this point may as well be 100 - but I know with Lipotrim and lots of support I can do it! Just have to avoid the temptations and saboteurs :)
So here's to a successful journey for me and continued success to you all - onwards and downwards xx

hey skinnymini2be congratulations on making the choice to start again - thats the hardest bit over. I'm on day 6 and its by no means easy but with sheer determination im sure that we'll both get there X

thanks eiregal! I went to the chemist this morning - 2 kids in tow :) I'm running a bit late as I had my first shake at 12.30 (didn't have anything to eat beforehand!) looking forward to getting to day 4 as I remember the first 3 are toughest. Roll on Friday! Good luck with your journey cx

First day over thank god! Very cranky and hungry but made it !! Bed now... Roll on day 2 x

Well day 4 almost over, getting easier which is great but am still waiting for the energy to kick in! Very tired today - hopefully tomorrow I'll be a new woman ?. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey Skinnymini2be, well done your doing fantastic. I only managed to day 10 a few weeks ago but was put off by an upcoming social event so have decided to come back on Lipotrim on the 1st of July. Keep up the good work and I hope to be joining you properly very soon.

Thanks lyniG :) I have to take a break soon for a wedding and holiday too - I'm planning to be good though so I won't do too much damage!!!

Anyone have any thoughts on starting a new exercise regime... By new I mean for the first time ever?. I've heard such great things about running but I'm a little scared to start while on TFR - or am I just finding another excuse??? Would appreciate people's thoughts and experiences.

Thanks x

Hi Skinnymini2be, well done for getting back on track and I hope tomorrow brings Ketosis and loads of energy!

On the exercise question, I would be a regular exerciser and I find it tough on Lipotrim. Not impossible, but tough. But whatever, I wouldn't go straight into something you're not accustomed to. Also, I'd give yourself a bit of a break and wait until you are comfortable and back into the swing of things before you put even more stress and exhaustion on to your body.

If and when you feel up to it, start with a walk... choose a route and time yourself doing it. Then try to do it in the same time or faster every time, by stepping things up gradually. If you can get that under your belt, then start thinking of other things, but absolutely, don't be too competitive with yourself, you're already doing an amazing job!

Thanks grovegirl you're probably right! I'll start with the walking and see how I get on ?.

well done skinny on your week one weight loss. I would have been a regular walker before starting lipo ( I could do 10 miles no bother) I'm into week 3 and just started back walking as hadn't the energy to do it the first 2 weeks. I'm finding even 3 miles tough going at the moment - running is def out you really need to have carbs for that! build your fitness up slowly and when you come off lipo you'll be amazed at how easy running will be:)

Hi skinny I stupidly started lipotrim when I have a place on the great north run in September so unfortunately I'm forcing myself to run. It's a killer!!!!!! I'm only managing 2 very slow miles and my body feels as though it really has nothing not an ounce of energy to give. So I would start with a walk and be aware you may get a little light headed and feel the need to stop. Good luck x

Back