Back again on CD SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by thistimehopefully, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. thistimehopefully

thistimehopefully Member

Hi there
    Here I am:break_diet:back on SS. for the XXth time. Lost 2.2st last year never managed to get to target hoping to do so this time. Week one has been OK not 100% but feeling as if I might get back on track.
    Just wondering how I can add on a traker and keep a note of how Im doing. Have been on the site frequently as it is very inspirational.Needing support. Got about 3.5 - 4stone to lose.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Just wanted to say, good luck for your SS journey and getting back in the zone. There's a sticky at the top of here I think for setting up tickers??

All the best. x
  4. thistimehopefully

thistimehopefully Member

Thanks for your support. Re the sticky do you mean going on to the blue band thingy with all the sub headings. Im sorry Im new to adding things in.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.