Step 1 Sole Source Back again - this time I'm trying Cambridge

northernnat

Hi guys I'm back, this time I'm trying Cambridge. I'm on day 12 and looking forward to my second weigh in on Sunday. My first weigh in I lost only 2lbs in 5 days, so I'm a bit nervous.

Anyway the last time I was on here I was doing LL an had just met my boyf. It was hard todo in the first stages of a relationship and eventually I gave up. My weight went up, down and sideways. So im back and my starting weight is 14.6

I'm feeling good, but am so bored and need a break at weekends, my social life involves a lot of eating out. So I've decided Sat night is treat night. Lat Sat I had a chicken salad at a Caribbean place with chickpeas and melon. This week I'm gonna have a goats cheese salad down the local.

I'm avoiding booze, but next weekend were going camping and a few g&t's will be required. We will be doing lots of walking and BBQ's so I plan to take some chicken breast, lots of salad and se cottage cheese. That way I will have two packs during the day and won't feel left out when the BBQ starts.

Anyway will update you all Sunday after weighin. Really hope I've lost more than 2lbs this week :-(

Thanks! Just got back from weigh in... 5lbs this week. So that's half a stone in two weeks. Really happy with that.

We've been out a weekend walking and I've avoided all the usual temptations, ice cream, wine! Tonight I have treated myself to a chicken salad and its straight back on 100% ss tomorrow. I'm going for a stone before the end of Aug.

Feel really motivated!

Well done on the loss so far, that's fabulous!

Yay to u. I to like a cheeky wee treat at the weekend. If it slows my weight down a bit then so be it.

Have a 100% day x

Thanks guys! My theory is that it might come off slower, but I'm I'm control of my cheating. If I feel myself wobble I just talk myself down and focus on the salad treat at the end of the week.

I know this weekend is gonna be super hard - camping with no booze! But, I'm going to try my hardest and am certainly not planning on drinking any wine or cider. I might take a few g&t's with me, but want to avoid it if I can!

It's the bank holiday weekend I'm dreading. Saturday night out with the girls and Sunday at a cider festival. There will be no salad treats that weekend. My only treat will be alcohol and I know I won't loose that week!

Feeling good today. Woke up really early so just laying here reading posts. I did 100% as yesterday and tried the mint choc shake for the first time! Amazing. So today it's a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a tetra for dinner.

I've got a launch event in the office today as the website I've been working on for 7 months is launching next week. Cake will readily available, but I know I won't want it!

Staying strong and focused. XxX

I felt the same way when I was on Cambridge before. I did 6 weeks and lost 1 Stone 7 lbs.. then started cheating with cucumber, it then progressed to grilled chicken.. then the dreaded alcohol came in. Once that started I completely fell off the bandwagon and have been off for ages.
Decided to start again today - had my first chocolate shake of the day and I'm sooo determined to do it this time!!

Good luck with your camping trip! Stay strong :) x

Managed to avoid all cakes in the office today which is fab. So I'm heading home to have a yummy tetra pack for tea.

Thanks for your support guys. Have decided I'm defo not going to drink this weekend! It's not worth it xxx

So today I cracked! I'm travelling back from London and feel wiped. I've had my 3 packs earlier today than usual as woke up feeling crap, and I felt faint in the underground. So when i got to Paddington I bought 130g of chicken breast. I had to, but now feel guilty! What a nightmare. So gutted! I know it could be worse but I had to get so e energy from somewhere!

Ahhhh! Don't worry. Chicken is better than sugar or carbs and if u felt faint u needed to have something. U made a good choice. Hope u feel better.

Shirley x

That makes me feel a bit better! Onwards and upwards. I've had such a tough dull day. Hate not feeling 10% x

7lbs gone, 23lbs to go x

Just read your diary, don't feel bad about the chicken Nat, think of it as a ss+ meal. You took the right option could've been so much worse. It's all about making the right choice and you did x

Thanks Gilly, I'm not feeling too bad now I've slept on it. I'm going o the gym today too to do a bit of light cardio and some stretching, so I will work it off!

Today is work from home day so it's much easier to control my habits. I've got a couple of the girls coming over tonight so I'm gonna cook them something with red meat so that I'm not tempted. Then tomorrow it's off camping! I've defo decided not to have a drink this weekend, saving myself or the bank holiday!

Any plans this weekend? X

7lbs gone, 23lbs to go x

I've got a night out with the girls Saturday and I'm going to have a drink! It'll be the last big thing I've got on until October so I'm going to enjoy myself and get right back on the plan on Sunday.

All this does depend on how I go with my weigh in later right enough!

So it's Monday, weigh in day last night. I lost 3lbs. So that's 10lbs in 3 weeks. I'm so happy! Defo spurred me on for a full on 5 days of SS. I know the BH weekend is gonna be tough, so planning ahead and going to switch to SW on Sat and Sunday, to allow for the booze :-(
xxx

7lbs gone, 23lbs to go x

How did you get on Gilly? XX

7lbs gone, 23lbs to go x

Well done on the loss!

Thanks Ruth! How you getting on? X

7lbs gone, 23lbs to go x

It's Wed evening and I've been 100% SS so far this week! Hoping for a good loss on Friday, although my weigh in is going back to Fridays so will only be 5 days since my last one. I'm wishing for another 4lbs, but I reckon it will be 1 or 2. The website I've been working on for 7 months launches tomorrow and I'm super scared! I know tomorrow will be hard, but I won't even have time to think about food.

We've got dinner at the in laws Friday, I'm out with the girls Sat, and then we have a cider festival on Sunday. It's gonna be tough, but I'm gonna control it as best I can.

Hope everyone else is doing good?

Banana shake for breakfast, chic orange bar for lunch, choc mint shake for dinner! Yummy xx

7lbs gone, 23lbs to go x

Back