Back again!

Hey, well I started slimfast quite a few months ago and everything went well until my sister gave birth to my lovely little niece and then things went down hill. I was trying to help as much as I could and although that's no excuse I kind of just forgot about slimfast and started concentrating on helping out with the new baby and helping her settle into her new home. But now I'm feeling like i need to get back in the swing of things.. and i enjoyed reading others success stories and interesting posts on this website so thought i would try and introduce myself again, which may help motivate me! Yes, so I'm going to go out this week to stock up on slimfast supplies! and then hopefully lose a bit of weight in the next few weeks as ive got an operation next month and although theres not much time left.. i was hoping to lose a little bit just beforehand.. so thats my goal for the moment.. then a holiday next year which i will make my next goal.
This is starting to turn into a life story haha, any response to this would be greatly appreciated.. :).. thankyou in advance xx

Hi C.2

What a lovely thing for you to do, to help out your sister so much:D I think a short term goal like your op is great. It is the success you will see in that short term that will give you motivation for the longer goal of your holiday:)

Welcome aboard

Mel x

Hi C2,

Good luck with getting back on slimfast, I'm sure you'll be able to have a good loss by your op. Keep posting and we look forward to hearing more from you x

Thankyou for all of your replies, I really appreciate it.. Yea the operation should keep me off my feet for about six weeks :(.. which is the main reason i want to lose as much as possible beforehand because i wont be able to exercise for a long time afterwards.. so I'm going to have to base all my effort on just using slimfast to begin with. I bought the shakes and a few other things today and im going out again on monday for a few other things.. I just wanted to make sure i bought something today to kind of get it in my head that i WILL do this :).. again thankyou all :) x x

That's the attitude, you can do it! I find slimfast quite easy to stick to once you get in that right mind frame. You don't feel too deprived on it as you can still have things to eat, including a treat as a snack if you want.

Hello...
I am also bk! After Xmas I started SF and lost lots of weight but felt lathargic and so started Weight Watchers. I didnt stick to it and although I have only put on a few pounds, I want to reach my target weight f 8st 10lb so I am a healthier BMI! Hopefully I will make it this time. I am going to try and cycle as much as often too!

Hi Sacha, C2 and everyone, I'm on day 5 today! I'm cheering us all on ;)

Back