Back Again!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sharpalina, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Sharpalina

Sharpalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim.. :)
    Hi everybody!!!

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Not sure if anyone will remember me, I was on Lipotrim for six wks during the summer and I lost 2stone 2 lbs J Came off it for 6 wks due to other commitments (sister got married, had a festival ticket bought and was on holidays for two wks). I started back on Lipotrim on Monday and intend on staying on it for as long as possible this time until I reach my goal. I had put on three lbs over the six wks… L In day three now and I already think Ketosis has kicked in so im flying it already! Still looking forward to the first wk being over… J
    I have recently been made redundant and yesterday I just booked some flights with my friends, We are starting off flying to Hong Kong, then to Bangkok , then making our own way to Singapore and then flying from Singapore to Sydney, where we will probably stay for one year, this is the only motavation I need to get myself to goal this time round. I am not going travelling where I will be spending most of my time in skimpy clothes and bikins being self conscious of how I look or feel. Plus at least now im back on lipotrim I will be staying in and not drinking and saving money!!! :D

I have kept a regular eye over the forum over the last two months and am very pleased to see there is still a lot of familiar faces on here and plenty of new ones too J Congratulations everyone on how well ye have all been doing… Lipotrim really is the best thing that has ever happened to me, it is a wonderful diet that gets great results and changes your life for the better!!!

Best of luck everyone for their weigh ins for the remainder of the wk J Talk soon im sure xxXxxXxxxX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya!! Welcome back - you have fantastic motivation goal for your end point.

Very jealous of your travels :) :)

Good luck for weigh in!

4. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    good luck with getting to goal in time for ur travels hun. sure u will do it and look great in ur bikini.

x x

5. cuddlymama

cuddlymama Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Luck getting to your goal, An amazing motivator! (Very Jealous)X.

6. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i'm jealous too! sounds fabulous. it helps to have a real goal like that too. welcome back and good luck! xxx

7. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Defo - good luck. Sounds fantastic. Mind, gaining just 3lbs in 6 weeks is gret - it's not like you have to cover up much damage at all. I gained a lot in the space of 4 weeks, which has put my weight loss back by a good couple of weeks now im back on the diet :-(

8. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    3lbs over 6wks with all you had going on is NOTHING!!! I put that on last weekend! LOL! Mind you- that was mainly because I ate & drank what I liked- so it was totally self-inflicted, but hopefully will come off again soon?
    Your travels sound amazing!! Two of my cousins did something similar a few years back and it changed their lives. What a motivator to lose the weight!

9. Sharpalina

Sharpalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim.. :)
    Thanks so much everyone for your good wishes :) I am leaviong on the 17th January but hope to be a goal before Xmas :D Which is very doable if i set my mind to it! Thanks everyone again and best wishes!! xx

10. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Sharpalina!! :)

In retrospective 3lbs over 6 weeks really isnt that bad and you know you will more than likely have that off plus extra in your first week! Good luck, I bet your going to do brill! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.