Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back Again!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sharpalina, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Sharpalina

Sharpalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim.. :)
    Hi everybody!!!

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Not sure if anyone will remember me, I was on Lipotrim for six wks during the summer and I lost 2stone 2 lbs J Came off it for 6 wks due to other commitments (sister got married, had a festival ticket bought and was on holidays for two wks). I started back on Lipotrim on Monday and intend on staying on it for as long as possible this time until I reach my goal. I had put on three lbs over the six wks… L In day three now and I already think Ketosis has kicked in so im flying it already! Still looking forward to the first wk being over… J
    I have recently been made redundant and yesterday I just booked some flights with my friends, We are starting off flying to Hong Kong, then to Bangkok , then making our own way to Singapore and then flying from Singapore to Sydney, where we will probably stay for one year, this is the only motavation I need to get myself to goal this time round. I am not going travelling where I will be spending most of my time in skimpy clothes and bikins being self conscious of how I look or feel. Plus at least now im back on lipotrim I will be staying in and not drinking and saving money!!! :D

I have kept a regular eye over the forum over the last two months and am very pleased to see there is still a lot of familiar faces on here and plenty of new ones too J Congratulations everyone on how well ye have all been doing… Lipotrim really is the best thing that has ever happened to me, it is a wonderful diet that gets great results and changes your life for the better!!!

Best of luck everyone for their weigh ins for the remainder of the wk J Talk soon im sure xxXxxXxxxX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya!! Welcome back - you have fantastic motivation goal for your end point.

Very jealous of your travels :) :)

Good luck for weigh in!

4. Jenny_b

Jenny_b Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.15%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    good luck with getting to goal in time for ur travels hun. sure u will do it and look great in ur bikini.

x x

5. cuddlymama

cuddlymama Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Luck getting to your goal, An amazing motivator! (Very Jealous)X.

6. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i'm jealous too! sounds fabulous. it helps to have a real goal like that too. welcome back and good luck! xxx

7. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Defo - good luck. Sounds fantastic. Mind, gaining just 3lbs in 6 weeks is gret - it's not like you have to cover up much damage at all. I gained a lot in the space of 4 weeks, which has put my weight loss back by a good couple of weeks now im back on the diet :-(

8. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    3lbs over 6wks with all you had going on is NOTHING!!! I put that on last weekend! LOL! Mind you- that was mainly because I ate & drank what I liked- so it was totally self-inflicted, but hopefully will come off again soon?
    Your travels sound amazing!! Two of my cousins did something similar a few years back and it changed their lives. What a motivator to lose the weight!

9. Sharpalina

Sharpalina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim.. :)
    Thanks so much everyone for your good wishes :) I am leaviong on the 17th January but hope to be a goal before Xmas :D Which is very doable if i set my mind to it! Thanks everyone again and best wishes!! xx

10. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back Sharpalina!! :)

In retrospective 3lbs over 6 weeks really isnt that bad and you know you will more than likely have that off plus extra in your first week! Good luck, I bet your going to do brill! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.