back again...:(

scojos

morning, i just wanted to introduce myself.
i am back on CD, after losing approx 4 stone in the first half of last year, i was very ill in the summer, had to have an emergency surgery (to remove gall bladder, side affect of CD but thats a whole different thread...)
i have put back on 21lbs, on so today is day 1 of SS, i will be hanging around alot so i thought i should say Hi!
tracy x

Welcome back hun. Did you have a different username last time you were here? I remember someone having to go and have surgery to remove gall bladder - but don't recognise your username.

So sorry to hear you had an awful time of it at the beginning of the year. I hope you are feeling much better now. Please take it easy while getting back on the CD train.

Big Hugs x x x

thanks emma, same username:)
it was a tough few months, but im glad to be bad, my diet has been awful for the last few months hence the weight gain:sigh:
dh is dieting next week after his bday (prob WW), so it ll be easier doing it together, we should start a new year starters group, seems there are several of us doing it at the mo!
need to get into ketosis before going back to school (im a teacher) on monday, i know ill never cope with day 3 in the classroom, lol!
tracy

Thats exactly why I have gone back on it today. I also work in a school - I'm a behaviour support worker. I know that I will find it difficult getting back to it whilst being at work, so if I crack it now I'll be back into my routine and going back to work won't be too hard!
Hugs x x x

thanks emma, its nice to know other people are in the same boat:eek:
well, at the end of day 1, on the advice of my CDC i am doing 810 for the first few days and then deciding if i can move onto ss, or wether just to stick to 810, i have 7 months to lose 3 stone, so have the time, and tbh, if i only lose the weight ive put on then i ll be happy, hey im making excuses already!
had 2 shakes, just eaten some ham and broccoli and got a shake ready for bed time (that was my problem time last year, found that i was struggling to sleep as was hungry so am going to eat last shake as late as possible to avoid hungry cramps! hope your day has been ok:girlpower:
tracy

Welcome back Tracy, hope it all goes smoothly for you this time around.

thank you, i appreciate your welcome.
it has to work this time, if i cant do CD, then SW or WW, but by this time next year i want to be slim!
in aug i ll be doing 3 weeks at disnedy, this will be our 4th trip, the 1st time i was 17s, the 2nd 15st and the 3rd 13.7.
its alot of walking in high humidity and heat and i want to be able to keep up with my kids- actually thats not true, i want to me one step aheadof them lol!!
mickey mouse is my motivation for my weight loss, sad but works for me;)

Back