back again

well went to cleethorpes yesterday, and took the grandson, he certianly kept us on our toes, came back home and went to a bbq ate well, but had loads of alcohol. Will be good today (I hope)

Cleethorpes...where do you like Joy??? HOw old is youe little grandson....nothing beats running around after a toddler - just think of all those calories!!!!! (being lost I meant)!!

got weighed today and another pound down, now 9:11 my target weight for next thursday is 9:10 so might just do it.

WELL DONE JOY! Gosh, arent ya doing s well....you will be celebrating next week getting to your target! Brill :) methinks a few wee drinkies then to celebrate ;-)

Thanks everyone. Iris, my grandson is a very lively two year old and yes he does keep me on my toes. Well Bank holidays coming up before I go away so not sure if I will reach the 9:10, but no sweat, it was only to allow me to indulge a little on holiday. I am going to meet my daughter in manchester before we go as we have booked in an hotel there the night before. I am so excited about seeing her as I miss her so much :sigh:

Trying to be good though until then. ha!!!says me, just poured myself a brandy and diet coke.:8855:

Enjoy your time with your daughter Joy!!! Manchester......the nearest city to me :)
Which hotel are you booked into? Will come and stalk you..haha..only joking!

My daughter lives in crewe so we often meet up in Manchester. We are staying at the hotel at the airport I think it's raddison's hotel for night. Trying to be good today, but think it's going to be hard today, it's funny how you just know that someday's your head is not in the right place. had two slices of fruit loaf for breakfast, going to have some king prawns for dinner and then something with sausages probably a little mash. Hubby not home until 7:00 clock, so will have to keep occupied to stop me from eating, got plenty of fruit in, so may be ok.

well the last two days have been a wash out. I have drunk like a fish and had a chinese and fish and chips and chocolate. Started totm again today, so this might explain it. I have been given some tablets to stop it over the hols, but dont know if it's too late now, will start taking them today and just pray it sorts itself out. Only five days before we go, might just relax about food and drink today and have a strict few days before I go from tommorrow.

Have a fantastic time Joy, dont worry about a couple of bad days, you will soon be back to your strict regime.

thanks Mary will try tomorrow just feel ill at the moment getting a cold and think I have also got a uti, so out of sorts at the minute.

What with uti, cold coming, totm and a holiday looming I'm not surprised you're 'relaxing' a little! :D

You'll soon sort any damage out when you're back xx

My daughter lives in crewe so we often meet up in Manchester. We are staying at the hotel at the airport I think it's raddison's hotel for night. Trying to be good today, but think it's going to be hard today, it's funny how you just know that someday's your head is not in the right place. had two slices of fruit loaf for breakfast, going to have some king prawns for dinner and then something with sausages probably a little mash. Hubby not home until 7:00 clock, so will have to keep occupied to stop me from eating, got plenty of fruit in, so may be ok.

Yes, I know the Radisson...nice!!!

well the last two days have been a wash out. I have drunk like a fish and had a chinese and fish and chips and chocolate. Started totm again today, so this might explain it. I have been given some tablets to stop it over the hols, but dont know if it's too late now, will start taking them today and just pray it sorts itself out. Only five days before we go, might just relax about food and drink today and have a strict few days before I go from tommorrow.

Hope the tabs help....what a pain! Are they called, something acid?? these are the ones I took and they are BRILL!!!!! So, if it is then, I do hope they work for you.

well been really poorly but got some anit biotics and they seem to be working. got some tablets to stop totm hopefully and back at gp's today. tommorrow we set off to manchester and finger's crossed cuba friday morning.

Hope you feel better - all goes well, and you have a BRILL time :) xx

well sorry not been online not been well, but had a good holiday and hope to be sorted soon. Back on the diet cos put a few pounds back on, but not too much damage. I have a wedding in ten days time so will diet seriously until then. Otherwise ok and will catch up with every one threads, hope everyone ok.:):)

Good to see you're still around - hope you're okay

Take care -love xx

well ordered the exante diet as I want to lose five pounds quickly for a wedding next saturday, day two so far going well. will just do it for a few days and then be careful with food ie mini refed for a couple of days. hope it works.

yes I hope so, but even if it's near that I will be fine. So far so good going to have my soup in minute, although I know saturday and sunday will be a problem but if I want to eat I will try and stick to chicken or fish. Weekdays are not a problem so should be fine with that.

Back