back again

yes I know this maintaining thing is hard. Not having a drink is hard to, but I went without on LT so should be able to do it. I'ts only for a month hopefully so will be sorted before my hols

I am exactly the same Joy, I am smaller on the bottoms now too than the top, the shape has definitely changed since LT.

hope everyone ok, got my totm again, only had it two weeks ago, I know it's my age,:(:( so will not weigh myself until next week. I have tried to be good and the no alcohol has stopped me picking so hopefully will have lost some once this totm is over, I certianly feel like I have lost some, fingers crossed, even though I feel bloated. Got the fat burning diet book today.
Think I will make the soup and follow it but not strictly. So I will start on monday and see, but only want to lose a few pounds so will see how things go. count down for the hols we go 3rd of June so it's nearer than I thought but I am just about prepared for it so no probs.

Ha Ha ... we go a week on Monday and I'm not prepared AT ALL!!!! Lol!

Your TOTM tale brings back memories :(

I'm sure you're right about having lost some .. best of luck xx

still totm and suffering, diet gone to pot, but not put any weight on. I think this is down stress again. However battling on: three weeks on thursday for my hols, not counting down honest.

AT least you haven't put any weight on eh?! Sorry you're still suffering though :eek: hope you're soon back up to par xx

thanks Jan, still totm having a bad time, but got weighed this morning and appear to have lost a couple of pounds, now 9:12 and not finished totm yet, so my body must have needed the extra calories to keep going.

Yes well done :) x

thanks Iris although it's not easy is it?

I think totm finally finished, looks like I am going to have an operation called endrometisis ablation done, to help with things. Waiting for an appointment with gynaecologist.

i had a wee op last year to help....think it was similar! I am not so heavy now, although still seem to go on for weeks rather than days! Oh, what we females put up with ;-)!

hope you get your appt soon sweetie.

Take care

well trying to be good, but only want to lose a couple of pounds in two weeks now, so not really worried. Tried all my clothes on and they fit brill so really happy. First time I ever been on holiday in size 10 clothes. I know what a 'show off' I am but it makes all the effort this year worth it. Finished LT and was refeeding this time last year. I went on Holiday weighing 10:8 and now weigh 9:12 so that's 10 pounds lighter than last year if I can keep it up or lose another couple of pounds before I go I will be well happy.

Joy, you have had a marvellous year, what an inspiration you are to everyone.

Well done on that loss in a year, its really great.

well trying to be good, but only want to lose a couple of pounds in two weeks now, so not really worried. Tried all my clothes on and they fit brill so really happy. First time I ever been on holiday in size 10 clothes. I know what a 'show off' I am but it makes all the effort this year worth it. Finished LT and was refeeding this time last year. I went on Holiday weighing 10:8 and now weigh 9:12 so that's 10 pounds lighter than last year if I can keep it up or lose another couple of pounds before I go I will be well happy.

Brill!!!! You must feel like a million dollars JOy! well done :)

well went to cleethorpes yesterday, and took the grandson, he certianly kept us on our toes, came back home and went to a bbq ate well, but had loads of alcohol. Will be good today (I hope)

I have worked all weekend, but thankfully managed to catch a few rays in the garden yesterday and today.

I dont count alcohol as calories lol.

got weighed today and another pound down, now 9:11 my target weight for next thursday is 9:10 so might just do it.

Wow Joy - you are doing brilliantly! I know you'll do the other 1lb and be strutting your stuff in all your holiday gear!! Well done you :):) xx

Back