back again

joy1

Silver Member
posted on mary's blog by mistake yesterday, but have come back on the forum because I need support. I put on 7 pounds over christmas, and want to nip it in the bud before it gets worse. Best way for me is to record my eating habits, so today I have had

Breakfast slimfast, pint of water. (215 calories)

Lunch 3 ryvitia's with extra light philidephia one apple. (200 cals)

tea home made risotto with butternut squash (small portion) (500 ? just a guess, based on calories on packet )
1pkt of caramel snack a jack (122 cals)
portion of tin fruit in own juice splash of carnation light. (150 cals?) approx 1300 calories.
going to try and aim for 1250 a day. no exercise today, went to the gym yesterday and went swimming, will go to gym tomorrow.:)
Drinks two pints of water, 1 diet coke. three de caff cofeee's black. one tea with a splash of milk

Omg i totally know how you feel except i put on 8lbs :( damn tasty christmas food and treats! i wish you all the best getting it back off,stay motivated and think of summer time,well thats what i'll be doin anyway!! good luck xx

Today menu
Porridge (250)

small turkey sandwich, with special K Bar. (450)

Weight watchers shepherds pie, brocolli
caramel snack Jack, sugar free jelly approx (350)
Skinny Cow hot chocolate (35)
Two small sparkling water's with juice (14) One banana (100)
Total 1200

Today I had
breakfast porridge 250 cals
Lunch went a bit haywire had a banana, and was running late for a meeting had two biscuits on the run and I am afraid 6 chocolates at the meeting. reckon that about 550 cals.

Went to gym burnt of 550 cals, although I know it doesn't quite work like that way I hope it limited the damage

Tea broccoli, green beans, roasted squash, with onion, chilli and red pepper, pork lion. thinks this will be about 500 cals.

total 1300 cals, but will probably have a yoghurt and skinny cow chocolate which will add another 85 cals therefore 1385 in total.

Hi Joy, hopefully the last couple of days have been good for you. I agree with Tanya, you should count them properly as you could be way out in your estimates.

yes I know onthe whole I roughly know what they are now, but good point. Anyway last few days have been a disaster, did well on friday until tea time had the grandson, did not get home till late and we all ended having fish and chips, I tried to have a small portion of chips and took the batter off the fish, but the damage was done. Had two glasses of wine. Saturday the same until night time then had nearly a full bottle of wine to myself. Sunday a little better had two bacardi and cokes, Went to gym on Sunday also to aid with the damage, but peeking on scales nothing lost this week. So today I have had porridge, some cheese and biscuits and grapes for lunch. for tea we are having fresh cod and cous cous. Feeling a bit low, as tried hard last week, but blew it at the weekend. So lets hope this week is better.

No point feeling bad about it ... at least you had the good days which meant you stayed the same and didn't gain!! Best of luck getting your head in the right space. It's a bu**er I know! xx

yes I know jan I did not do to well today either, lasagne for tea, two chocolate biscuits, a coconut bun aargh!!!! So that's it now I will get back on it tomorrow, Iwas really stressed at work and that becomes a trigger for eating. Problem is I am trying to cover for people on sick and I cannot be in three places at once.

I think we need to give each other a BIG kick up the butt........come on Joy........just put it behind you today and forget it. Tomorrow is another day. Fresh start, lets do it girl. If you feel like eating something you shouldnt, just come on here and log it. I am going to start doing that from now on.

Good luck chick, xxx

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Ass-kickings and whoopings for anyone who needs them - including me obviously!!!! xx

well today a little better, had porridge this morning, and seafood selection for lunch. did have two biscuits. Then had lasange (made with turkey mince for tea) not a big portion and nothing else with it. May have a fat free yoghurt later, but will see how it goes. No exercise today, will go gym tomorrow. Had a long day at work, so had a nice hot bath, and just going to relax the rest of the evening.

Someone else who's had a better day! Inspirational ...... well done you! Keep it up :) x

better day today, but did not go to gym as started with a water infection, took some medicine and I think it's getting better, serves me right cos I had loads of bubble bath in my bath yesterday, which can set it off.
Anyway today I had a meal replacement bar for breakfast.
Lunch I had sushi and an atkins chocolate bar.
Tea small mushroom omelette and going to have some fresh pineapple now as its good for inflammation. cut down on caffiene, and tried to drink more water.

Well done Joy, looking good.
Water is definitely the key, I didnt drink much yesterday and felt like picking last night at home, which I didnt, but I have brought some water with me to work today.

Hope you have a great day today.

Mmm sushi, must buy some more of that this weekend, only had it once and loved it.

Thanks Mary, but did not do so well at the weekend. Friday ok
Slimfast shake for breakfast
ham salad for lunch
Tea scallop and prawn and veg
Saturday:mad::mad: Went to pot
Breakfast porridge
Lunch cheese and biscuits half abottle of wine, bread and butter pudding two tia marie's and coke. Muffin on the train back home from daughter's.
Tea 4 spare ribs one triangle of prawn toast.
Sunday Better.
Breakfast
Slimfast shake
LUNCH Small piece of chicken breast and carrots, brocolli, cabbage.
Tea four oat cakes with very light philly chopped fresh pinapple.
WATER three pints
Snack slimfast cheddar bites
Three decaff coffees.
Went to gym burnt off 700 cals.

Well done on your work at the gym, you do really well with your exercise. I wish I liked exercising more, but its a chore to me.

You don't look as though you're doing to badly to me Joy! Not overall. And all the exercise! Like Mary, it's a chore to me. The only thing I really enjoy is a nice walk - and then only if the weather's good ;) xx

Back