• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back again!!

Hello Everybody I'm back again!! I seem to go through phases where I sneak back here with the same blimmin problem!!

I Can't Do It!!

I keep trying and trying but life always seems to get in the way!

I am going to Zante in June and I am desparate to lose some of this weight before then.

I was just wondering whether anyone has done this successfully without a group? I feel so stupid going back to meeting even though given my current desperate state I'm thinking there may be no other option!!

Thanks for listening :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HIi Karra Well im coming onto my 5th week wi this friday and as yet have never been to a group. and ive lost 12lbs in 4 weeks.
Im think there are many of us on minimins that dont attend ww meetings.

you can do it. :)

wow that's a great loss!! The only thing that's putting me off is that I have tried to do it myself but I have no motivation. Thats something I've gotta sort out myself tho.

Do you feel loads better after losing 12lb?

xx

the jeans that had massive muffin tops now button up without me gut spilling over :)

And minimins is great support for going it alone and i use the online tracker too that helps

This website is really good for motivation, support and tips. If I am getting the munchies and have no points left I quite often pop on here and have a read of other peoples diaries, weight losses etc and before I know it, 15 mins have passed and so have my cravings for fatty foods!

Good luck xx

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
i must admit i do mnthly pass and go meeti9ngs or i just not do it, but im silly :(
good luck hub xxx

Good luck with you weight loss.....

But if you think you can't then you won't be able to stick with it I know from experience it can be hard to get in the swing of it but the rewards when you've lost 10% of your weight & you start to feel better when doing everyday things like walking up stairs easier & picking things up from the floor with out discomfort makes it all worth while

By sticking to the points you can expect to lose an average of 1-2lbs a week so by June you could be 1 - 2 stone lighter & more if you are one of the lucky ones who get a 3lb loss some weeks

So you can do it & you will get to goal but only if you choose to

Your holiday to Zante could be the push you need to give you the motivation you need

Thanks everyone :)

Well I bit the bullet and went back to meeting and weighed in at my heaviest ever 17st 3.5lb. I thought I was gonna be depressed at seeing that but I felt chuffed that I had gone back and am really getting my head into it.

I know its early days but I just keep thinking of my hols!!

Another thing that has helped is getting rid of 'skinny' clothes. I had mounds and mounds of gorgeous clothes that I have had for a couple of years, brand new, that have never fit me. Well I thought, new start, so I have given them all to my sister who will get wear out of them.

It has already helped me not having to look at them reminding me how big I am and I figured WHEN I lose weight then I deserve to treat myself to some new clothes right? lol :)

I dont go to ww meetings i have lost 8lb in 3 weeks im going on holiday in may thats my motivation im going to look lovely on my holiday photos

Well done that's fantastic. You are nearly at your first half stone already. Keep it up!!!

BREN

is going to loose!
well done Karra!!!

I am too starting as of today, again for the second time. Have only gained 3lbs but I too have a holiday booked for 26th of June. The thought of my bikini is enough to motivate me! LOL

Bren
x

Thanks guys!!

Nervous for my second weigh in tomorrow but I have stuck to it so will just have to wait and see :)

Countdown to hols is slowly ticking down but it will be here before I know it.

I feel a bit unnerved by the fact I am finding it so easy to stick to. I think I just really want it this time.

Thanks for your support :)

Kelly xxxx

Well done your doing brilliantly! I'm like you i know what to do, but i have found i need the weekly weigh in to really keep me on track :) keep up the good work hun :) xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 12
Slimming World 4
Introductions 1
Slimming World 7
Slimming World 0