Back again!!

Well done your doing brilliantly! I'm like you i know what to do, but i have found i need the weekly weigh in to really keep me on track :) keep up the good work hun :) xxx

Thank you :)

I think this time I know where I want and I am quite enjoying getting there :)

We can keep an eye on each other he he xx

Well done on going back, I tried to go it alone and I just couldnt do so I rejoined last Wednesday as well and feel much more motivated. You will feel great on your hols!!

Well done on going back, I tried to go it alone and I just couldnt do so I rejoined last Wednesday as well and feel much more motivated. You will feel great on your hols!!

Well done for going back :) its hard if you are going back, not going for the first time. I feel so much better already and I am looking forward to my holiday so much more!

I was dreading going holiday clothes shopping but hopefully I will be a lot smaller and actually be able to fit in something from Primark! xxx

brilliant well done!

I have always found this site fab for support, I lost a lot of weight last year on CD, but have gone on WW as put a bit back on and need to finish this journey!

Are you enjoying it

brilliant well done!

I have always found this site fab for support, I lost a lot of weight last year on CD, but have gone on WW as put a bit back on and need to finish this journey!

Are you enjoying it

Hello :)

Yeah I honestly am enjoying it. I can still have my treats an drinky poos and stuff and still feel in control its fab!

Especially now I can feel it coming off.:D

xxx

Back