Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back Again!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 4busybee, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi everyone

Well cut a very very long story short i am once again back and trying to combat my food demons and stay on track with sw. I go to a group and have been rejoined for about 4 weeks but just seemed to have lost and gained the same 2lbs, i really wanna do it so bad but i just feel like i keep failing everyday :(. Anyway i have had another weekend blow out and feel like poo again so have given myself a serious talking to and have decided that i am going to really give it a push this week and see if i can get myself sorted once and for all. I have always done green days but i am really tempted to try EE as i think it would fit in so much better with my family life, however i am pretty scared about trying it cos i am so unsire with the whole 1/3 thingy????????? Do any of you do EE and how do find it? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweet83

sweet83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(24.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tomorrow is Monday and the start of a new week. Wipe the slate clean and start again.

We all have slip ups

Good Luck x

4. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do EE and I love it.
    If you go to group how about getting there early and asking your C if you can sit in for New Member talk as they aim it more nwo towards EE :) and that should help. When do you WI? x

5. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    i do EE most of the time and love it i will be honest and say at first i struggled a bit with my 1/3 but i dont go to a class or anything so didnt have a consultant to help me out but then of course once i asked for help on here i quickly got the hang of it. its especially easy with certain meals to do the 1/3 like spag bol, curries etc as your tinned tomatoes and veg when all put into the meal together you easily got your 1/3 + :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.