Back again!!

neeni

Hey everyone,
I lost 7lb last time I was on lipotrim (not a lot I know), then I went for a little operation and was told I couldn't go back on lipotrim for 6 weeks after surgery, so I went on diet chef for 10 weeks and lost a further 2 stone. After coming off diet chef I calorie counted, which to be honest worked for a few weeks but I soon began to cheat. I have managed not to put too much weight back on, but I have had enough and need a kick up the a** to get back into it. I have just got back from the chemist all stocked up with lipotrim ready to start in the morning and I have had my last supper (a jacket potato) and I am ready for LTR 100%. I have just been reading the other threads and I must say how supportive you all are, which I will need (probably tomorrow ha). Well just wanted to tell you all my story so far and to introduce myself. Happy dieting :wavey:
Neeni x

Hi Neeni, Welcome to this site :) It has given me lots of support and encouragement. I'll have been on Lipotrim for a month at the beginning of next week, and still enjoying it. Just drink plenty of water, and you're likely to see the weight fall off you :) Good luck... please keep us posted x

Thanks I will keep you all informed about my progress x

:wavey::wavey::wavey: hello and good luck!
Linda you are going great guns! x

Helloo, just want to say good luck hope you do well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Its day 1 and I had my first shake this morning (chocolate) at about 9ish and im feeling ok at the moment, a little hungry but im coping well with it. The frequent trips to the loo have aleady begun. I'll keep you all posted about my progress, so much so, that you will all be sick of hearing about me going on lol. Happy dieting :D

Back