Back again! :(

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Hey guys,

I'm back!!! Ok so I've put all my weight back on plus some extra (as if this diet isn't hard enough I add more to the pile ;)) I'm not going to lie it's going to be a hard slog ( I have about 8/9 stone to lose) but I'm determined to have a slimmer Xmas and new year.

I know this diet works and I really want to stick with it this time. The health benefits alone will be a big help. Im also going to start walking more. So I've got my bottle of water at the ready, dug out my never used pedometer and the dogs aren't going to know what's hit them. Lol. :D

I just want to wish all members new or old good luck. It's nice to be back on here as this is where the support is and I'm going to need it. :)

Bex!

Xox

Hiya :) you sound so prepared you'll do great! I'm a restarter too and have about the same to lose so let's keep an eye on each other! Day 7 for me and last night was the first struggle I encountered all week, bloody pizza adds every two minutes on xfactor but I just gluged my water then went to bed! Good luck keep us posted x

Good luck both of you this is a hard diet to say the least but with determination you can do it

Cheers guys!!

It's tough but I've got to stick with it. :)

Daisy I think helping each other out sounds good. Keep me on track. Lol.

xox

Thanks for keeping me in line in my other thread hun, now I feel like I wouldn't eat if I was offered a grand! The mind is a mad thing!x

Hey Bex...it's my second time round and as well and quickly realised that TFR is the only thing that will do the job...this time even more determined to stick with it.Good luck it is possible to do!!! YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THE SUPPORT.:D

Back