Back Again

Well I'm back here again. You probably don't remember me but I was around for a little bit at the beginning of November. I managed a day and a half (which went really well) but decided that it really wasn't the right time for me to start this.

Anyway, with Christmas over I'm now planning to start back on this tomorrow. I actually can't wait and have been so excited for the past few weeks. I have also joined a local gym that's opening in the new year as I hope to do a bit of strength training though I know I won't be able to push it too much.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day because I won't have the proper meal packs till the evening and I'm going to be driving for 4 hours back to uni! However, I decided tomorrow is best so I don't end up getting any food at uni (I currently have none there).

I'm keeping a blog on a general website to keep track of my progress and I'm also going to be using an old Slimming World diary to write down my losses.

So keep your fingers crossed that this works for me and I hope to pop in every so often to say hello.

;)Best of luck with restart. Ack on the wagon myself after a few false starts....

Back