Back Again

Hi Cherry

Just popped in to say hello! I will be following your journey :)

I am starting properly on Monday but have been sticking to VLCD up until my evening meal to get into the swing of things.

Not doing so well with the water, keep forgetting to drink it, but have got out my Hydra Coach water bottle so I can keep track of exactly how much I am drinking. It was a godsend last time so hoping its just as useful this time round.

Looking forward now to my official start.

Good luck with everything!

I'm usually awful with water but since starting this I've made sure I keep a glass by me at all times so I don't forget to drink.

I was once told that your body can take a maximum of 250ml of water an hour, any more than this and it will just go straight through. I'm going to try and use this, now I'm hydrated, to stop myself needing the loo every 5 minutes.

You will have to let us know if 250ml an hour works! I have only managed to up my water to a litre + tea, coffee etc and the loo is becoming my new best friend. Dread to think what I will be like when I drink 3 litres!

I'm not as bad as I was on Day 1 (now day 3) as I think I've got used to an increase in water.

Good idea to start like that GetSetGo. If you cut out the carbs in your evening meal over the weekend you'll probably be in ketosis before you start for real on Monday :).

Not sure that's going to happen Borders Girl, got two bottles of wine for tomorrow night with my name on them lol

Can probably manage Sunday night tho?

Ha, I know the feeling (says she sitting here with a nice glass of white) :)

Yeah, and I just read the S&S advice sheet and it says that it's important to have a 2 week break after 12 weeks on the diet so I'm following that advice. Not sure that what I've been doing is quite what they had in mind tho :).

Oh well lol They do say a little bit of what you fancy does you good and it is Xmas, well post Xmas and tomorrow is NYE so as good excuse as any ;)

Tomorrow is my birthday too, so a double excuse :)

Just made the chicken soup and it's lovely!

Out of the soups I quite like the vegetable one but don't have the soups very often.

I have to say my only problem with it is it takes very powdery. I wonder if this is because I've used a fork not a whisk?

I'm rubbish at making up the soups and they always taste a bit powdery when I do them. There are people on here who successfully use the microwave but that's not much good for you as you're without one, or me as when I tried it I ended up with more soup on the microwave glass plate than in the bowl! :)

I've been so bad today. I left about 1/4 of my shake earlier and now I've left about half my soup. I just can't face finishing it! I've no idea how people manage 4 packs a day.

I only ever have 3 packs. I don't think I could face having 4.

Hi i'm starting s&s tomorrow, I'm not new to VLCD but it's going to be a challenge this time round. The celebrations tin is staring at me from the other side of the room :-(

x Danielle

Been to Tesco and got myself a measuring jug, whisk and lots of Dr Pepper Zero.

Back