Back again ...

Missy_mint

Started at 15.7 and at 13.6 currently been off plan since July I didn't get to my goal as I had a wedding which I wanted a certain dress for which I got into etc then fell of the wagon and decided today right I need to get back to my goal. Could of left it longer as next week it's my birthday and in september am going on holiday but decided next weekend will enjoy my birthday but until then am sticking with plan and same for my holiday. As OH is in the forces and barely seen him due to the Olympics so want to let go and enjoy when we're away. My aim is to get to 11.7 by Christmas :) .....so hello again everybody. I did get to 11.11 when my goal was 10.7 lbs but think a goal In between will keep me motivated.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be able to do it - you sound like you've got bags of determination! xxx

Thank you yes I do.i have changed some of my habits even though I've gained I've joined a gym and in the last couple of weeks been going to classes 3 times a week. Strangely feel happy to be back in control where previously I wasn't :)

It's little steps that make the difference - even though you've changed a bit, you've made positive progress in joining a gym and coming back :) That's the most important thing! xxx

Back