1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Back again

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by hypno1, 28 January 2013 Social URL.

1. hypno1

hypno1 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Well i'm rather embarassed but i'm back again. Got xen off my gp last year and took it for a few weeks (leading up to a wedding) and lost 12lbs. Never bothered after the wedding so Nov-now I have eaten myself silly and managed to put back on 6lbs. Have started again last week and in that week have lost the 6lbs I gained so back down to 12lb loss. It's a start eh!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Tis a very good start :) keep popping the little blue pill.

4. KittyBling

KittyBling Well-Known Member

Welcome back and well done so far!

KB

5. Hi all am the same as you lose 2 stone before I got married stopped taking them put the weight back on.. So went back yo doctors yesterday and he give me them again!!

6. xAlisonx

xAlisonx Well-Known Member

Hiya, I'm in a similar position to you that I lost a fair bit of weight last year for my hols then after my hols -when I had no incentive- I put some of that back on unfortunately. Back on the wagon again now though and using up some blue pills I had left over. When they run out I'll have to make a decision on whether to carry on without or go back to Doc's. Anyhow, good luck with the diet and onwards and downwards :)

7. hypno1

hypno1 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! Well another loss this week, 3lbs off. Good luck everyone xx