shenzi

Gold Member
Hi,

My names Emma I joined slimming world and Minimins back in May 2011, I had been to the doctors and got the devastating news that I was infertile and not ovulating at all, I was gutted. I was told to go away and lose some weight (I was 17 stone 13) and then hopefully we could be referred for IVF treatment as starting a family was very important to us.

Fast forward to August 2013 and after receiving my 5 stone loss award, I was feeling better than ever except this queasy feeling and an overwhelming urge to sleep, another member on here (Penny) messaged me to say was I sure I wasn't pregnant, I was completely sure it was impossible wasn't it?? I went home after my night shift and did the test much to our surprise there it was in print PREGNANT I could not believe it!!

Even though it was all I had ever wanted, I had a difficult pregnancy with pre natal depression and anxiety (an overwhelming feeling something was going to go wrong!) so I ate my feelings and gained weight fast, the day I went in for my c section I tipped the scales at just short of 20 stone. After my little girl was born I have tried various diets to no avail so now it's time to come back to what I know works for me slimming world with the support of minimins (I couldn't have done it without last time!)

So anyway here I am tipping the scales at 17 stone and would like to get back down to 13 stone, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Emma xx

Breakfast
Orange
Apple
Blueberries

Mid morning
Bacon Mediterranean soup

Lunch
Ham and cucumber Roll (B)
Pom bears (8)

Dinner
Chicken
Cauliflower Rice
Thai jasmine rice (1)
Broccoli

Freddo (5)

Total syns 14

Breakfast
Orange
Veggie sushi (1)

Lunch
Salmon
Jacket potato
Salad
Salad Cream (1)

Peach and an orange

Dinner
Stir fry
Noodles
Chicken
Oyster sauce & soy sauce

Supper
Ritz breaks (7.5)
Special k Bar (B)

Total syns 9.5

I am back again too
I am 5ft 3in
And started about 4 weeks ago

I have got a docs referral and go to class

Wish you well on your journey

I am back again too
I am 5ft 3in
And started about 4 weeks ago

I have got a docs referral and go to class

Wish you well on your journey

Hello! Thanks for coming by, how are you finding it so far? X

Thank you, good luck on your journey too! X

Have done slimming world before get slowish losses compared to others but recognise this is my journey
My daughter bought me a fitbit charge he and hubby has bought me a pandora bracelet I chose it it's a leather one
My first bead was a clover leaf for good luck
So I have very supportive family

Have done slimming world before get slowish losses compared to others but recognise this is my journey
My daughter bought me a fitbit charge he and hubby has bought me a pandora bracelet I chose it it's a leather one
My first bead was a clover leaf for good luck
So I have very supportive family

That's lovely you have such a supportive family, slimming world is definitely harder the second time around I've found!

That's lovely you have such a supportive family, slimming world is definitely harder the second time around I've found!

I think that is because last time we made healthy changes
We kept some of those changes so now we have less changes to make

But the journey is ours and its up to us to do it - with support of course

As for my family yes they are supportive they leave me alone to stay on plan and do my best then celebrate with me on the good weeks

Found you Emma, best of luck! XX

Found you Emma, best of luck! XX

Phew!

In reply to other post Not working nights anymore I do 3 12.5 day shifts now and then I'm done for the week! Are you fully qualified now? X

Tuesday 5th April

Breakfast
Pack of wafer thin chicken
Nectarine
Satsuma
Yogurt (0.5)

Lunch
Salmon
Jacket potato
Salad
Salad cream (1)

Dinner
Beans on toast (B+2)
Fruit

Crisps (5)
Freddo (5)

Total syns 13.5

Do you find days better then? I am fully qualified now have been for 18 months! I do 12.5 hour shifts as well a mix of nights and days, starting 4 nights tonight which is a killer but just got to get through it!

Food looking good for today, love SW for nice basic but tasty food - can't beat beans on toast!

X

Nope I hate working it all but least I get to sleep at night as in the day I wasn't getting any! X

Hahaha I hate working too definitely am supposed to be a lady of leisure! lol. That is good your sleep pattern is better, I'm sure Eva tires you out enough without any extra lack of sleep! She is absolutely gorgeous just like her mummy, has she started nursery yet?
I'm so desperate to start trying but were living in a tiny 1 bed flat and it would just be madness. I'm 27 now can feel the old biological clock ticking lol.
Hope you've had a good day today :D

She's gorgeous but so lazy though Clareel! No nursery she went for a few weeks and hated just before she turned 2 do seens as she doesn't legally have to go till she's 3 we pulled her out, we have been very lucky with work that Pete works Thursday - Sunday and I work Monday - Wednesday so childcare isn't needed xx

image.jpeg

You should definitely start trying now it make take a few months/years anyway! Baby doesn't need its own room for ages so one bedroom will be enough

Lost 3lbs yesterday at weigh in!

Hehe she's cute!
Well done on your loss :) are you doing SW? X

Really enjoying t6eafing your diary. I am too a returning member, I stayed at target for 1 year and now 3 stone heavier I rejoined 4 weeks ago. Not doing to great though to be honest.
1st week-1lb
2nd week- 1/2
3rd week-1lb
4th week+2 (it was my 30th)
Total loss 1/2lb.
I have been super strong and drew a line over my gain and having a fab week this week just hoping for a good loss to make me feel like im getting somewhere.
Really nice to read other peoples jounry though and I wish you the best of luck xx

Back