BACK AGAIN

Fingers crossed we can do it together then, this weekend ive not been to good at eating healthy, but its all within my points, heading to work soon and were getting chinese tonight im so looking forward to it, look forward to hearing how you get on, whens your weigh-in day? x

Just catching up with your diary. WELL DONE on getting to that stone :)

Heres to the next one ;)

STS this week :sigh:

Yes, fingers crossed x

Well done on your first stone Joanne!

Sorry to hear you STS this week - its rubbish when that happens - but hey its still a stone down..... :)

I like the fact its gone for ever too - nice attitude!

I have been soooo bad the last few days:break_diet:, probably put half a stone on, but i suppose we cant be good all the time, back on track today though. :D

Good girl, don't beat yourself up about it! It is probably nowhere near as bad as you think and you have been so good so far and done so well x

doing ok so far, starting a kickstart this week and this is day 1

Last edited:
Another 2lbs gone, not so great considering i done kickstart, but im happy :D

Last edited:
Another 2lbs off, not as much as i thought id lose considering i was doing kickstart but im still happy :D

well done joanna! ... 2lbs is great! ......... I did KS last week and stayed the sodding same :( ..
so i reckon 2lbs is wonderful :)

I dont know if i have the willpower for KS lol, well done though for sticking at it, your doing so well :D

Lost another 1pound tonight at weigh-in, slowly coming off, im working my ass off at gym and eating most of my bonus points, why wont it come off a bit faster???:sigh:

well done on your w.i today :) ... I think somtimes doing to much at the gym can slow it down! .... i have read it on here somwhere i think! .. somthing to do with muscle/fat thing! ...

It is coming off though so thats a good thing :)

True, and i can feel the difference had to buy smaller jeans so thats a bonus x

Just back from a weekend away first night in berwick next night in newcastle diet went to pot back on track tomorrow :D

Back