BACK AGAIN

Thank you, its coming off slowly but atleast its coming off :D

Jo well done! What your are doing at the moment is really working for your body at the moment, stick with it and LOL.

Bren
X

Well done Joanne youre doing so well :)

im pleased to say i lost another 2 pounds :D

Thanks, afraid ive not been very good this week still within my points but not managed to get to the gym this week fingers crossed though x

Hi Jo

I havent popped in to your site for a while, but really pleased to see you achieving good results! Have a great weekend and I'm going to try and say hello more often!

Bren
X

ive been really bad tonight, the wards quiet for a saturday night at the end of the month and ive scoffed a doughnut and cream egg that i didnt have the points for :(

Darling your only human. Think about why you ate and try to find options to take when you are put in this situation again.

Back up now and keep drinking the water.

Bren
X

Thanks Bren, it was just boredom that made me eat it, anyway due to my major slip up do you think i could just cut back on points today to make up for it, so far today ive had 20 pts i could save my other 6 and could save some tomorrow 2 x

Last edited:
I try and limit the damage by cutting back for a couple of days after I've over indulged. You should be ok.

Sharon

Hi Paula, i mucked up a wee bit on saturday night at work, so im not going to weigh in tonight im going to go on wednesday, so that gives me a couple of days to sort my self out x

Went to weigh-in tonight and sts :sigh:
still 1 pound till 1st stone

Back