ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

I've had a really naff day at work :-( be glad to get home, showered and pj's on!! Xx

I've had a really naff day at work :-( be glad to get home, showered and pj's on!! Xx

Oh No :-( Bless You. What u having for the last supper? X

Oh No :-( Bless You. What u having for the last supper? X

Well there's nothing in and shopping may not get here until 10pm!! So possibly a Chinese?!! Xx

Well there's nothing in and shopping may not get here until 10pm!! So possibly a Chinese?!! Xx

Oooooo yum! Ive had my Costa and big fat Toby!!!! X

Oh yummy!! Xx

It was soooooooo good, enjoyed every mouthful and sip! Did u have your Chinese? Are u ready for tomorrow? X

It was soooooooo good, enjoyed every mouthful and sip! Did u have your Chinese? Are u ready for tomorrow? X

Ok so I was naughty I had kebab!! It's the one thing I can't have on plan it's just too naughty! But yes I'm ready for it dreading hopping on the scales!! Xx

Ok so I was naughty I had kebab!! It's the one thing I can't have on plan it's just too naughty! But yes I'm ready for it dreading hopping on the scales!! Xx

Good Luck for today Sweetie! We can do this!!!! X

Well just weighed in!! I started WW at home 3 weeks ago start weight was 22st 4lb I lost 7lb in 2 weeks but I've been off plan this last week and put on 2lb to be fair this week I've eaten my body weight in food so I'm lucky it's just 2lb on.

So new start weight 21st 13lb

Let's do this!!

(I'm back to doing WW PROPOINTS at home it's what works for me)

I have a challenging weekend ahead I'm off up to twickenham on Sunday on a coach trip with my dad but will just try to make the best choices I can xx

Well just weighed in!! I started WW at home 3 weeks ago start weight was 22st 4lb I lost 7lb in 2 weeks but I've been off plan this last week and put on 2lb to be fair this week I've eaten my body weight in food so I'm lucky it's just 2lb on. So new start weight 21st 13lb Let's do this!! (I'm back to doing WW PROPOINTS at home it's what works for me) I have a challenging weekend ahead I'm off up to twickenham on Sunday on a coach trip with my dad but will just try to make the best choices I can xx

Hey Nessa! Well Done for facing those dreaded scales! Remember that you have your Weeklies for Sunday so don't fret too much. What is your Daily Allowance? Did u see I updated my thread? X

Hey Nessa! Well Done for facing those dreaded scales! Remember that you have your Weeklies for Sunday so don't fret too much. What is your Daily Allowance? Did u see I updated my thread? X

I popped over to your diary before I updated mine well done in being so open we can do this!

I get 46pp a day so get to eat like a queen lol xx

I popped over to your diary before I updated mine well done in being so open we can do this!

I get 46pp a day so get to eat like a queen lol xx

Omg! 46pp! That's fab! So on Sunday you'll have nearly 100pp to be getting on with!!! Will u lend me some pp if I'm hungry ;-) hehe! X

Omg! 46pp! That's fab! So on Sunday you'll have nearly 100pp to be getting on with!!! Will u lend me some pp if I'm hungry ;-) hehe! X

Haha yeah I don't mind sharing!! Xx

You're so kind! Did your Tesco shop come? Any substitutions or was it ok? X

It arrived there was 2 subs one was tomatoes and the other was grapes both subs were fine. Just at work now but half day today!! I will be back at one for an update on how ur getting on xx

It arrived there was 2 subs one was tomatoes and the other was grapes both subs were fine. Just at work now but half day today!! I will be back at one for an update on how ur getting on xx

Hope Work goes ok, do you eat there or when u get home??? See u at 1 :) x

Hope Work goes ok, do you eat there or when u get home??? See u at 1 :) x

I have breakfast at work so munched through that not sure what to do about lunch today as we are car shopping this afternoon! Xx

I have breakfast at work so munched through that not sure what to do about lunch today as we are car shopping this afternoon! Xx

Oooooo car shopping!!!! Exciting.com! X

Well the car was a complete wreck!! Haven't even had lunch yet! Off to tesco's cafe only used 6pp so far not good :-s xx

Serena I need your help to PROPOINTS this!! Beef cobbler looks like cheesey scones on top full of sweet corn carrots mushrooms onion minced beef and a gravy xx

image-1545266865.jpg

Back