ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna wuss out and do PP, I've just got so much food in the house which I couldn't have on F&H! Ill be facing the scales on Friday Morning! Aaarrrrggghhhhh! X

You can do it Hun behind you every step of the way xx

Thank you :) Going to enjoy my last day of indulgence! X

I don't blame you! How's poppy? My eldest is with his dad this week and the house just feels empty without him. Xx

Hi Nessa, you going back to Weight Watchers? I had 2 slightly calorific days:) Must try harder xx

Hey Tessa yeah going to go back to doing WW at home it's what works for me I'm unsure if to do PP or try F and H. You can pull it back Hun just try and be extra good xx

I don't blame you! How's poppy? My eldest is with his dad this week and the house just feels empty without him. Xx

Poppy is good thank you Sweetie, she's getting sooooooo grown up! She's sleeping at my parents tonight, think its the first time she's been away from me since January! X

Hey Tessa yeah going to go back to doing WW at home it's what works for me I'm unsure if to do PP or try F and H. You can pull it back Hun just try and be extra good xx

How do you think you would be with your portion control on F&H? Portion control and Cooking from scratch are what worry me about it! X

Poppy is good thank you Sweetie, she's getting sooooooo grown up! She's sleeping at my parents tonight, think its the first time she's been away from me since January! X How do you think you would be with your portion control on F&H? Portion control and Cooking from scratch are what worry me about it! X

Oh bless her! I'm sure she will have a great time.

See this is my problem with portion control, I have none!! So I'm thinking Atleast with PP once I've eaten my points I know I'm done for the day, I think on F and H I would just keep eating and eating. I've got a lot to lose and Atleast with PP they gradually reduce as u lose the weight and u hardly miss them going on F and H I think I will find it hard to lose the weight I need to. Xx

Oh bless her! I'm sure she will have a great time.

See this is my problem with portion control, I have none!! So I'm thinking Atleast with PP once I've eaten my points I know I'm done for the day, I think on F and H I would just keep eating and eating. I've got a lot to lose and Atleast with PP they gradually reduce as u lose the weight and u hardly miss them going on F and H I think I will find it hard to lose the weight I need to. Xx

That's exactly how I feel! I have no 'Full Button' but at least on PP I just eat till they are gone, once they are gone they are gone! I could easily eat my 26pp and 49pp in one day so what if I did that day with foods off the F&H list!!!! X

That's exactly how I feel! I have no 'Full Button' but at least on PP I just eat till they are gone, once they are gone they are gone! I could easily eat my 26pp and 49pp in one day so what if I did that day with foods off the F&H list!!!! X

It is worry when something is "free" well looks like it's PP for the both of us!! Xx

It is worry when something is "free" well looks like it's PP for the both of us!! Xx

Onwards and Downwards with PP :) Can't believe I'm starting again tomorrow, scary stuff! X

Onwards and Downwards with PP :) Can't believe I'm starting again tomorrow, scary stuff! X

Just try and concentrate on taking it a day at a time we can do this!!

Tesco still have delivery slots for tonight that's it I'm starting with u tomorrow!! No point putting it off for an extra day! Eek xx

Just try and concentrate on taking it a day at a time we can do this!!

Yes We Can! X

Tesco still have delivery slots for tonight that's it I'm starting with u tomorrow!! No point putting it off for an extra day! Eek xx

Welcome to the Friday WI Crew, the best Crew in town ;-) x

Hi hunnie. Hope ur well? Great to see u back xx

I'm ok :) Be sure to re-subscribe to my thread as I'm re-starting tomorrow morning! X

God ness. Took me forever to get thru ur thread!!! Morning xx

Haha!! We love a natter over here!! Be sure to have a cuppa ready next time you pop over! Xx

I'm currently enjoying my last day of freedom!!!! Bootcamp tomorrow lol x

Back