ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Saw that yesterday and thought it looked awesome, especially the crumpets part ;-) Would u just use your 49pp on toP for treats and luxuries? X

Yeah for sauces like mayo or ketchup or a little evening treat (twirl YUM!) milk is on the list too!! Hello coffee!!!! X

Popping corn, brown sandwich thins yum yum yum!!!!

I've gotta head back into work we will chat more about this later!! Xx

I have a popcorn maker, I knew it would come in handy one day!!!

You got it in one, Simple Start is F&H Foods with 2 Treats per day off the list. F&H is F&H Foods with 49pp per week. I would guess that 2 Treats a Day is around about 7pp and therefore equivalent to the 49pp over the week. The only difference is the 2 Treats can't be 'rolled over' whereas you can use the 49pp in one hit if u wanted to! It's just an easier way for people who don't know their way around the pp.

And Yey for finishing work :) I'm loving the sound of the Popcorn Maker! I have many Kitchen Gadgets but alas that is not one of them! X

You got it in one, Simple Start is F&H Foods with 2 Treats per day off the list. F&H is F&H Foods with 49pp per week. I would guess that 2 Treats a Day is around about 7pp and therefore equivalent to the 49pp over the week. The only difference is the 2 Treats can't be 'rolled over' whereas you can use the 49pp in one hit if u wanted to! It's just an easier way for people who don't know their way around the pp. And Yey for finishing work :) I'm loving the sound of the Popcorn Maker! I have many Kitchen Gadgets but alas that is not one of them! X

Ah I get it now!! I really am loving the look of filling and healthy xx

image-3133520784.jpg

What day do you WI? X That's fab! Should have that on the fridge! X

I WI on Saturdays! Having an awful week I need to get back on it! Xx

I WI on Saturdays! Having an awful week I need to get back on it! Xx
I'm restarting Friday and then you can come join the party on Saturday! X

I'm restarting Friday and then you can come join the party on Saturday! X

Try and stop me!! Already started adding things to my tesco basket online ready to be delivered on Friday!! Xx

Try and stop me!! Already started adding things to my tesco basket online ready to be delivered on Friday!! Xx

Whoop Whoop! The Crew is back in town!!! X

Oh yes!! You going for F and H? Xx

I'm afraid I'm gonna wuss out and do PP, I've just got so much food in the house which I couldn't have on F&H! Ill be facing the scales on Friday Morning! Aaarrrrggghhhhh! X

Back