• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back and Kicking

Jesi

Silver Member
Hi gals and guys,

I took a break out after 5 weeks to go to the gym and try to shift more unwanted weight as my losses were very low. That was about just over a week ago. So here is what happened...

I did not refeed as I was never eating too much or alot of the wrongs things before the diet. I did eat normal and I found that I was really uncomfortable with eating as I thought everything I put in my mouth piled on as weight. I was soo very scared to even gain 1lb after having to do this diet for 5 weeks. So I have decided to start again along side the gym and lose the 17kg I have left of my target.
The good thing is that I did not put any weight on and I am still at 72.2 and ready to get going again. I will go and make my first shake in a moment.

If I still get low losses I am going to carry on as I'm now ready for it and will not be upset. I'm used to it :)

I hope everyone is doing well and good luck to all new starters.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
welcome back, sounds like you have really got your head in order. im back on tfr again today. so good luck to both of us xx

Jesi

Silver Member
hey justyyyy welcome back too hun. I am thinking this is going to be a great start for the both of us
xxxxxxxx

Hey Jesi-

Glad to have you back- I'm sure you're going to get to your target

xxx

welcome back jesi.

Good luck - personally don'#t think your losses were low in the first place but sounds like you've had a change of mindset in your time off so best of luck.

Jesi

Silver Member
hey babes missed you toooooo xxxxx
glad you are still here.

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Welcome back to LT Jesi - I admire your determination to soldier on despite the losses being a little slow, however big congrats to you on losing just under 3 points on your bmi, and I have no doubt that you WILL reach your goal bmi so you can put the dream you have into motion. Best of luck for your first week hun. x

Jesi

Silver Member
Thanks J-Lo good to see you looking fab :)

Welcome back Jesi! Well done on not putting anything back on, you know that LT works, even if you do find it a bit slow, so I think you've made a great decision!

Good luck! :)

Hannah

Jesi

Silver Member