Back and ready to rock

WI day...Week 2

Well that was a bit rubbish, -2lbs but it's still a los right? I'm starting to wonder why I get a bit meh week 2 maybe it's because I know it's going to be a significantly smaller loss than week 1, that or I watch far too much of the Biggest Loser.

So my lesson for the week is, I SHOULD have done some exercise as I bunked off from doing that what with fresh back into work and all the meetings - surely teaching 5 lessons a day walking round the class all lesson counts as some form of exercise? No? Didn't think so :(

Side rant, I hate being paid last working day of the month, why can't it be the last Friday like everywhere else I've worked grrr.

Anywho, off out tonight for a dance and a gossip - any excuse to dress up and wear my 60s dress. But first, domestic goddess hat needs to be put on so I can tidy and bleach the hell out of my place before I cook for the girls later.

It's weigh in day...

...and I only sodding lost another 3lbs really getting fed up with small numbers (excuse the ranting although I think I'm the only one that reads these anyway) stressed with work, and having to bail out of my mate's birthday meal tonight...yay for diets...Anyway in a vain attempt to cheer myself up I got my fingers tattooed yesterday **sighs**

Last edited:
Good news is I'm in a slightly better mood than yesterday, think it just dawned on me that coming from an Irish/Italian family most of our activities revolve around food and drink...dammit.

I guess I've just had one of those stressed weeks where I feel completely isolated and unsupported, hence my lack of ramblings as more often that not I'm speaking to myself on here - which is fine for readback purposes but hey ho.

Got a compliment yesterday from one of my friends saying its the first time they've genuinely noticed my shape change (because apparently the 3 stone last year didn't notice too much - really?!?!), so that helped to boost the mood.

Anyway, the friends have gone for a Sunday Roast so I get a chance to blitz the house and catch up with them at rugby later.
In much happier news, I get to see my bestest in the universe (the one that operation Fiji is for) as she's back for a quick visit - smartly I've volunteered to drive so no temptation to drink down the pub later.

In my slightly OCD fashion I've written up the order that I'm having my packs for the week - with a break on Saturday for St Patrick's Day (because I genuinely can't get away with not eating or drinking for that - not excessively but a little). Luckily I used to work in the pub we're going to for the rugby so they'll do me some grilled protein and a small salad.

Still need to sort my exercise out as not being doing any still which is rediculous - especially when you consider that my on again/off again trains for MMA 4 times a week and the gym the rest (oops), still baby steps back into the exercise and I should be fine (right?).

On that note I have come to the conclusion that I am very self destructive in that way in that if I get it in my head that I'm not good enough for someone I will deliberately stop exercising and start eating so that I gain weight so they really can't find me attractive. Now that I've got that off my chest can't do it again as it's on ermmm paper, and now I have to be accountable for it.

So as of today I have 37lbs til goal weight and 7 months and a bit until goal date - now that seems more than achievable, so the plan moving forward is to lose the 37lbs and then see how I feel in myself and if I need to carry on with my weight loss.

No doubt I shall return later for another update, but for now need to get on with the blitz mission x

Back