Back and ready to rock

fayfe

Silver Member
So I'm back after a slightly longer break from Exante than I planned oopsy - motivation this time being that a) I've been bitten by the tattoo bug again and trying to get back into tattoo modelling b)I have a wedding in Fiji in October that I'm being bridesmaid for and a wedding in January that again going to be bridesmaid for (just as well I'm not supersticious!) c) Need to get back on the fitness wagon.

Impressed that between coming off the diet for a couple of months I only put 5lbs back on...still it's a gain and that's not what I wanted.

I'm going to do another 8 week run to start with and then see how it goes from there.

All in all I lost 3 stone first time round with Exante and would like to lose about 65lb by October but we shall see :flirt2:

Day 2 (am)...
Firstly I'm going to have to apologise as it's half term and I'm probably going to be messaging here there and everywhere to keep myself sane (and to avoid the stack of marking in my car boot).

Yayness that my bestest (the one that's getting married in October) is back in 2 weeks, I haven't seen her in two years so hopefully I can add to the 3 stone that I've already lost to surprise her :)

I've promised myself I'm going to finish the lot of exante goodies I have left over from my last stint which means I'm having tomato soup for breakfast (at least I'm getting up later this week!)

So on the to do list is order the new bumper pack later in the week, today's to do is to get my backside to Sainsbury's and stock up on my fluids and then return and do some cleaning and ironing - just as well I <3 ironing :)

At least this time it should be easier as one of my besties in work is doing CD so we can rant at each other for support.

Ok so having raided my copper and my silver jar, I can nearly make up the bumper box I'll require next week - go me! Also counting change for over an hour kept me out of trouble for a bit so win win really.

Now as I'm getting ready for bed I'm pondering a)how long I can manage to stay in bed in the morning b)what soup I should have in the morning (for those not sure what I'm banging on about see my previous posts) and c)whether to invest in a gym membership or get an exercise bike and look in the future for some personal training sessions.

Hmm decisions...

Day 3
Good morning lovely Exante people :)

Thai Chicken soup for breakfast (all be it with lots of mint) not too bad but would rather a shake to be honest, roll on payday.

Sad but my marking stickers have arrived and they make me happy so I may attempt marking to books in the boot of my car today to keep me out of trouble for a bit.

Resisting the temptation to WI as that generally leads me onto weighing myself multiple times a day which is never good x

I'd very much like my body to realise it's half term and that actually I do not need to be up at 5 to get ready *sighs*
Still doing a bit of top to toe cleaning to make up for it - the domestic goddess is back (haha), I HATE cleaning laminate floors, hurry up summer so I don't have muddy dog paws to clean up.
Organised my stickers to mark the books later and actually brought them in the house so I guess this means that I have to tackle them later (hmph).

Nearly time for my uber box of joy to arrive YAY, although I don't think my mother was to impressed that I'm doing VLCD again. But as I think we've established I cannot trust myself on WW as I'll just cheat (having been a serial hide in the car and eat junk on the way home from work)

I really want to have a sneak at the scales but there's really no point as I've already consumed loads of water so if I haven't budged much on the scale I'll end up sulking and it's really not worth it - so I'll have a sneaky weigh in tomorrow before my official one.

I want my damn package!!! As highlighted in my thread 'Fuming' Interlink have failed to get my package to me and I'd really like to know where they delivered it to as it certainly wasn't my address they tried.

Still the depot are trying to find out what happened to my delivery as let's face it postage on our packages isn't exactly cheap - I'm not going to be happy if they don't sort this out and I have to waste another day tomorrow waiting in - shame I was all positive earlier :(

I might actually go spare if the delivery man does not arrive today (not that I'm a typical Irish redhead in that respect :)) - as much fun as I have writing emails of complaint I'd rather have my Exante please.

Had a bit of a wobble (as in a cry) last night but all is fine this morning I think - oh well time to take the dog out and then wait in again.

Hi Fayfe,
I smiled at your posts, as you reminded me I have a boot full of tests to correct! Oh well, they will get done...just not sure exactly when?
I too am a binger in the car on the way home from school- I find that is one of the (many) times in the day that I crave sugar! Wine gums, fizzy cola bottles, toffees...you name it.
I have been struggling with TS and have been messing around a bit with WS- whatever works, I suppose? I have really upped my exercise and I am starting to feel the benefits, I feel much fitter already. I posted on my own thread about all this, so I won't bore you going back over all the details off my downward spiral this past year!
Anyway, just wanted to post & say hi and the best of luck with your weightloss:D
O

I despise marking in my holidays - but needs must!

Last time I found TS really easy to stick to, I just went on a more extended break than was actually planned (oopsy). I think it depends on what you can deal with but TS was really easy with me in work - but WS is a future option.

Hope you're happier with how you've done the diet now :)

Hope your box of goodies arrives soon!

I have my Exante, but am waiting for a wallpaper delivery so understand the frustration! :D

Mwahaha I have defeated Interlink and finally have my package...YAY! Just as well I was starting to feel holding off on having something as I had my bar at 7am and only just managed to have a shake.

So now I rather obsessively sorted it into a drawer with alternating flavours (I also in the meantime planned what I was going to eat all day and wrote how many calories a day in my planner :) )

I had a sneaky look on the scale while I was waiting and I think I've lost 5lbs since Tuesday but I wasn't really paying attention as the dog was going mad, but I'm going to be good and try not to jump back on until Saturday (although I know I'll end up on them tomorrow-damn my obsession with the scales!)

End of Week 1 WI
So after a week (more or less as I properly restarted 14/2) back on plan I've lost 7lbs so I didn't quite break the 14s as hoped but I am 15 on the dot which is 7lbs lighter than I was on Tuesday.

Therefore my mission is to get back in the 14s by the week 2's WI (that and I'll be very annoyed with my body if on week 2 it decides to have an STS week)

Luckily there's no rugby on today so no pub temptations this week, but I am going to have to go out soonish as I've got an AMAZING Asos dress that I want to get a bit of wear out of before it gets too big and looks like a sack on me (tis a very pretty dress). However, from the 10th I have 3 very challenging weekends: birthdays, St Patrick's, end of the 6 Nations and St Patrick's rugby party - well hopefully like last year I shall survive and manage to continue to maintain a nice balance between my social life and my weight loss.

Week 2 Day 1
So that was week 1 survived, but this morning I'm finding that I have a distinct lack of motivation to get off my bum and do anything - maybe it's the end of the half term blues setting in.
I'm also quite annoyed that I know I'm capable of losing bigger numbers on this diet so I'm angry with myself (irrational I know by I am)

Oh and for the last few hours or so I've been sitting and contemplating over some things (dangerous times!) So just so I can vent and feel better about my internal mind ramblings I'm going to write them down for you lovely people to read and think about how mad I am.

:sigh: On my 5 year plan, basically what I want to change to do by the time I'm 30, I've wasted nearly a year so we're coming up for just over 4 years to sort it out.

:eek: I'm fed up with my current job - yes I should be happy I have one but I think after being there 3 years I'm getting itchy feet and need a new challenge (which fits into the 5 year plan)

:D I've spent the morning trawling the Jobcentre website to see if there's a bar job going that will help me be a bit more distracted at the weekends and in the evenings, as it happens my old place of work has a vacancy so may have to have a look into that.

:confused: I genuinely don't think I want to be a size 8/10, I'd be quite happy being a really curvy 12 or a 14.

:gen144:Should I get a cross trainer, treadmill or exercise bike? I've seen a few near me on ebay and I like the idea better than rejoining the gym - as for some reason I'm of the feeling that everyone is staring at me when I go lately *sighs*

:eek: Similar issue, after deciding that I really want to do roller derby I've found myself talking myself out of it because I don't want to be the biggest one there and end of making a fool of myself.

If anyone wants to give me a metaphorical kick up the butt feel free, I think I need it!

Day 4 (I think) of week 2

Been pretty rubbish at updating this this week (stupid going back to work) anywho, no slip ups yet and been very good and trying to keep off the scales until Saturday. Short and sweet one today lovelies...have an epic evening x

Back