Back at work today

louty24

I work in a school so was off with my own children last week. Oh and what a week, I think I should of been on valium. They were hyper all week. I found LT to be really difficult last week don't know whether it was because I was at home or because I was making more meals for them. Well like I say back at work and loved it today got my routine back and so focused. Everyone at work thinks I must be mad to be on LT. They don't realise that I probably have more vitamins and minerals then them in a day. All they say is when you start eating it'll all go back on. Why are people so negative. Well it has got me thinking that **** to them, I'll prove them all wrong. LOL Also it got me thinking you know who your friends are while on LT, it's the ones that are behind you all the way:)

Hi louty! Yep i've just survived half-term too, so empathize with you! It helps being back in a routine, & yes, i get all those comments too!! Chin up chick, ignore them all! Simone x

ignore the comments 90% of them dont know what there talking about
well done for surving half term
xxSharron

If you can survive half-term and not cave in, you've got it nailed Hun.
Well done to you and just ignore the doubters.
You know you can do it - and so do we.
Good luck and keep going. xxxx

I must admit i have mentioned to a couple of peeps re lipotrim and they are like oh you will put it all back on and oh you can faint and get really ill! Im like right ok!

yea ive noticed people say things like that but most of them dont even have a clue what there talking about as they've never taken it :D

True! iM still mulling over going to chem today evn tho its my bday on sun and in out fri! i really want to get started! hub says wait till monday after your bdy but i cant decide!

thats a tough one but personally id wait or you'll just put yourself on a bit of a downer for your birthday as you wont be able to have a cheeky drink or a little nibble at sumthing and after all is your birthday and only comes but once a year then you can start monday afresh ;)

THANKS hunni yeah i hav decided to enjoy myself got bonfire party on friday! and bday sunday so will have fun! im going to go and get the stuff from pharmacy on friday will this be possoible if im startin monday?

Back