Back at work....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Well tonight is my first night back at the hospital since hurting my back, sister has put me on light duties (if there's such a thing??). My work collegues have been so good tonight, not letting me do too much. I must be honest though i do feel guilty has this ward is extremely busy & i don't feel i'm doing as much as i should. I know it's important not to go full steam ahead & i don't want my back to start playing up but it doesn't stop me feeling guilty!!!

Although i have stopped CD now i'm finding that food hasn't been as much as a problem i thought it would, mainly coz my tummy gets full so quick & i can't eat very much at all. I'm using step 5 as a sort of guild to eating healthy as i still want to try & shift that final 9lbs!!!

As you can see from the amount of posts tonight.....i'm so bored!!! As i'm on my break at the moment! :coffee: Usually i'm so tired i have a little kip during my break but tonight i'm not very tired (as it's only my first night back) so inbetween posts i keep popping out for a :smoke: Naughty i know :whistle:

Glad to see everyone is doing so well, keep up the great work....xxxx

Hope the rest of your shift goes well.

Oh and well done on the healthy eating thing...you WILL do it, that 9lb will come off, keep your eye on the goal :)

hope you had a good night, know what you mean about "light duties" :rolleyes:
xx:)

Back