BACK FOR ANOTHER CRACK!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Hi Guys and Gals. Well, i've been away - not put any weight on though :D - moved 250 miles from the flats of Norfolk to the rolling countryside of Herefordshire, have a wedding to go to August the 1st (back in Norwich) and so am back to shift some more unsightly weight.
I have my shakes and water at the ready & am raring to lose a shocking amount of weight in my first week! :D

Will be glugging......glugging......and oh, did i mention GLUGGING - all the water i can manage (possibly until it comes out of my ears, i haven't yet decided :confused:)
Having a my first cuppa of the day & then onto a shake.
WISH ME LUCK (although i doubt i'll need it, what with me being a superhuman being who can go without food without so much as a second thought! (yeah right, who am i kidding! lol))

Hiya, well done for not gaining - moving is sooooo stressful! Sounds like a lovely place you have moved to though!

Weddings are great motivation though, aren't they! Just wait to see all the amazed faces of the Norwich folk you won't have seen for a couple of months :)

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey

Nicola xxx

Hey
Nice to see you back hon, and hope your move went well...
Wish you luck and heres to a great loss on your first week.........
Lots and lots and lots of water................ You can do it!!
xxx

Morning and welcome back. Great that you haven't gained inbetween, so a huge well done for that. Sounds like you're ready to get stuck in so good luck for your first week back,

xxx

Back