back for good this time

Weighed in yesterday an half a pound off. Aiming for 5 more pounds to get my 3 stone award before I go to Devon on 20th.

On holiday this week. Getting plenty of body magic. Weighed in and lost 1.5 pounds up to Monday. Will have to see if I can lose this week as staying within my syns.

Reactions: Taz
Well I am back from holiday. The cream teas caught up on me and I have gained a pound. Back on with a vengeance. Got a 12 week countdown today with a free journal offer. Will get the journal at group next Monday but am tracking my food on the SW website this week. Aiming for a 3 pound weightless this week.

I know. My normal gain is at least 7 pounds for a week away so I am ecstatic that I only gained a pound. Back to work tomorrow so will go and get a Subway salad on my way in to the office. Will not get any dressing on it and will just add some fat free dressing that I have in my desk drawer. Motivation is really high at the moment.

Reactions: Taz
I have one quite regularly but ask for half portion lettuce with turkey or ham but don't have jalapeño or olives on it. I keep a bottle of fat free vinaigrette in the fridge at work to put on it which keeps it syn free.

Where did you go on holiday that you had cream teas?

I would say a 1lb is perfectly acceptable for a holiday.
I tend to lose a little on holiday as I walk and swim a lot away, my husband gains 2kg of "wine weight" on holiday.

We had a week in a caravan in Westward Ho! In Devon. Lovely weather and visited lots of national trust properties.

Oh I love jalapeño but not olives.

Devon is lovely but did you have Devon or Cornish cream tea??

Devon. Cream first!

Only reason don't have olives on my subway salad is because I would have to syn them !

No no no! That's just so wrong! Jam first. It's logical: you spread jam and dollop cream. You can't spread on a dollop!

I want cream tea now (minus the Jam)

Sounds lovely.

As aomeone with Cornish family, we joke that the Cornish putbthe cream on top because they are proud that it's the best.
The Devonians hide their cream under the jam because it's not so good

Haha - who cares really, it's all ruddy delicious !!

Glad you had a good holiday and good luck backnon the wagon xx

Taster at group tomorrow - have made 1 syn jaffa cakes from Pinch of Nom web site. Going to take a couple in to work tomorrow to get the girls to check the quality control!!!!

Need 2 and a half pounds for my 3 Stone award so hope I have done enough. Spent yesterday morning litter picking with church and then 3 hours pulling weeds up in the front garden then today Paul and me finished off the drive. The green bin is full so had to pack in. It gets emptied on Friday so will tackle the back next weekend if the weather is ok.

Back