Back for the 3rd time :/

Hi all :)
As the heading says, I am back, starting exante for the 3rd time. My weakness saddens me! I am actually 2 stone heavier then when I made the decision to start exante back in october last year. I don't know why but I just seem to fail after a week. This time round, I cannot let that happen. I got caught in a photo at my son's birthday party the other day and saw just how horrendous I look. I literally disgust myself, and how my partner is still around I'll never know.
So, I'm back, and I'm not leaving until I've left half of me behind.

Michelle xx

Hey girl! You will get plenty of support here! The first step is the hardest and I won't lie we definitely have a battle on our hands but together we can make it happen! All the best gorgeous! Good luck on your quest! Your not a failure until you stop trying and here you are so that's one great big success if you ask me!! X

Your starting stats are very similar to mine.
I did lose 6.5 stone back in 2008 and have put it all back on again, so like you i'm a re-starter. I'm just on my 3rd day now and really feel like my head's back in the right place to do this all again.
Good luck for your journey ahead :)

Thanks lovelies! It's going to be a very difficult few months, but I can't stand the thought of another summer sweltering in huge clothes :(
If I don't do it this time round I feel I may aswell just give up altogether and sell my (pretty extensive) wardrobe full of gorgeous size 10/12 clothes and use the money to buy a few tents! I have been refusing to buy bigger clothes so have been rotating about 3 charity shop outfits because "I'll lose the weight soon enough"... Yeah, right...
But now, it's got to be done.
Liz, how long did it take you to lose the 6.5 stone first time round? If you don't mind me asking :)

Mx

It took me 6 months. I did it on the Cambridge diet but i'm hoping it will be just as quick with Exante :)

Hey, welcome back :) Like you I'm on my third go with Exante. It's harder after the first time there's no denying it but if you're determined you can do it. Good luck x

Good afternoon and well done for getting back on this wagon. Wishing you the best of luck on your journey :hug99: xx

Wishing you loads of luck once upon a time. Just keep coming on this forum as much as you can, as there are so many lovely people on here in the same boat. x

Back