BACK FOR THE FINAL TIME....

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Start date:-Mon 18/10/10
WEEK 1
Saturday 16th October, 2010.
Well my friend has persuaded me to start on the CD wagon again for the final time.
I’ve got 24wks until my 10th wedding anniversary and I want some pictures done where I look as good, or hopefully better than I did then!
The first time I did CD was running up to my 5th wedding anniversary, but I have yo-yoed beyond belief since then and loads has happened. (far too much for here)

Ive decided to start a new diary again to keep me accountable for my actions and once I have filled this in Im off to phone my cdc for supplies.

Hopefully I wont bore people rigid with the diary – but if anyone wants to comment on it then feel free, or if you have quite a bit of weight to get off and are going to be in it for the long haul then jump on my wagon with me and hopefully we can keep each other going – the more the merrier.
Doing CD in the past I have found this site and support on this site invaluable and hope to again.
Lets get this weight thing sorted once and for all!!!!
Love
JESS
Xxx

Hey you, nice to see you back trying CD again. As you can see, ì'm still here, going for my final round. Anyway, good luck to you!!

Good for you! Also back for (hopefully) final time. Lost weight for my wedding last year and then have yo-yo'd like mad during 2010. Have a clear run of a month before social life starts ramping up pre-Christmas and none of my clothes fit having thrown out my fat wardrobe. I REFUSE to buy bigger clothes!!

First day back on SS today and actually not been too bad although felt a bit faint when running for the train this evening! Need to drink another glass of water before bed though. 20lbs off in 4 weeks - game on :D

Will read your diary with interest, keep us posted!

xxxxx

Hey sorry went awol everyone sunday and monday were manic of having to do things with the kids and work etc etc so didnt even put on the pc to check in - but I decided yesterday that I would spend from Mon - thurs going back down the steps to make going into ss easier and I have a meal out with work i cant avoid so will make sensible choices and will be starting to ss on fri. I kniow if I started ssing yesterday and then went out for meal on thurs I would feel like I had broken the diet so would have given myself licence to eat and then think of its ok I wil start ssing next monday and thats no good as next monday never comes! Its been next monday since before xmas and in that time Ive managed to put on 2.5st GGGGGRRRRR.

So Ive had 2 good days of 1500 and 1200 cals including 1 shake and tomorrow its 1000 cals and 2 shakes and then thurs its AAM and fri SSing eek! actually Im ready for it - its so true people saying you have to be in the zone and luckily my zone has come back FINALLY!

Hope you are all okay and hanging in there especially as this weather is so cold - even without ketosis

Enlightenme2 - we need to get you to goal - dont do what I did and fall at the last hurdle and then blinkin yo-yo. If you get to goal I think you are much less likely to fall back into bad habits (Like I and many on here have) as you dont want to ruin all the hard work

Katybear am sure you can get the 20lbs off aswell

See you all tomorrow am off to catch up on some programmes
xxx

I have a meal out with work i cant avoid so will make sensible choices and will be starting to ss on fri. I kniow if I started ssing yesterday and then went out for meal on thurs I would feel like I had broken the diet so would have given myself licence to eat and then think of its ok I wil start ssing next monday and thats no good as next monday never comes! Its been next monday since before xmas and in that time Ive managed to put on 2.5st GGGGGRRRRR.

xxx

Jessica, I am getting back into ketosis and I too am already feeling so cold, do keep up the good work, things get so much easier once one is in ketosis..I picked up two boxes from Boots today, I guess I am optimistic.

Hey everyone - only got two ticks - Life is so busy at mo - will be around alot more over the weekend and next week as I wont be taxi driver for my two doing all their various activities!!!

Well I have been to see my CDC earlier and had an official weigh in start weight and D-Day is tomorrow morning for SSing. I know I said it would be today but things went a bit haywire and Im off to see one of my oldest and bestest friends tonight and she has just found out she has breast cancer and she is only 37!

Im in shock really and dont know full details till I see her later but it has given my wake up call to stop Pi$$ing around with being on and off diet and stuffing my face when there is no need. I was motivated last weekend but this has really given me my kick up the ar$e to get it sorted.

Hope you are all okay and hanging in there and will 'see' you all over the weekend
xxx

You know me its all or nothing and thankfully at the mo its all and with such an important goal in Jan hopefully will stay that way xxx

Start date:-23/10/10
Saturday 23RD October, 2010.
wEIGHt 16stone 7lbs
LOSS = 0 LBS
tO GOAL 90LBS
WEEK 1 DAY 1
Breakfast – banana bliss J
Well this is it day 1 and raring to go after seeing my friend last night. Have had my shake and am currently glugging my first litre of water. I’ve done my charts (Which I do every time sad I know but I like a plan) and as long as I stick to my plan and not take the scenic route then I should be on track to hit healthy weight range for my wedding anniversary next year.

Am going to read all the diaries on here to get me up to speed with everyone and also help to keep me on track
Have got housey jobs to keep me busy aswell – bed stripping etc and washing so see you all in a bit hope you all okay and hanging in there
Xxx

How you doing Jess?

I am back too and although I reached goal and went under last year I still managed to put 3 of the 5 stone back on, so am back again as I am determined not to be as big as I was.....

Good luck and let us know how it is going...

Back