Back for the final time!

Perth1979

Hi All,

Next Monday I will be starting ss for the final time fingers crossed.
I did it 3 yrs ago as I wanted to feel better about myself and wanted to be thinner at 30, I got down to 9 and a half stone. Now three years later I am at my heaviest weighing 13st 5!! I am so unhappy with how I look and feel so giving it my all for my final attempt.
last September we moved out to Perth so I want to feel good in a bikini all ready for summer:) is anyone else starting again. I rely on this forum so much especially as I have no family out here to support me this time round.(other than hubby)
i will look forward to hearing from you and sharing this journey together, xxxx

Lots of us have just started or restarted. We've set up a team called ideal (come find us - link in my sig) and good luck x

Thank-you, off to see my consultant this morning to pick up shakes! All ready to re-start on Monday. Will try and join your team ( not very good at using comp ):confused:

Perth1979 said:
Thank-you, off to see my consultant this morning to pick up shakes! All ready to re-start on Monday. Will try and join your team ( not very good at using comp ):confused:

Click the link in my sig will take you there hun. Good luck x

Welcome sweetie.i started in march at 13.6and lost 18lbs my first month.then fell of wagon for couple weeks and put 2lb on.so back on again yesterday 100% as i know this plan works.good thing is if we stick to it we'll be slim by summer!9 and half stone was always my slimmest but if i get another 2stone off to be near 10stone ill be delighted.keep us posted !we're all here to spur each other on x

Perth1979 said:

I'm in team ideal it's my one an only time on the plan but would say our team have kept me going with loads of support and laffs good luck on your journey xx

Good luck for Monday :) x x

Back